Advantages of being a woman ^^

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
warcuied, stop making alt accounts

at least men dont need to empower themselves publicly over women (except that one chavinism douche)

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
So how was Paraguay Lisa?
smile.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lisa_ said:
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.

lol serious? I got 4 pairs of shoes. I wear them depending on weather and occasion. How do you judge a person by looking at all the different shoes?

Just curious.
tongue.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Advantages of being a man.

We might have that time of the morning, but we can fix that. Women have that time of the month, and you get to deal with it.

Men don't get pregnant.

Men don't get raped (we call it being beaten up).

Men are paid more (might not be fair, but it's true).

Men are in charge (women could be in charge if they wanted to be, they don't seem to want it).

In some cultures women are not only the root of all evil, but they're also property.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Women have the ability to sympathize before resorting to violence. If all men were to think like this, then there would be no war.
smile.gif

Men are born stronger than women to protect them. Hopefully every woman will meet their prince one day.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...interesting. I agree and disagree with some of the thing here but I didn't have time read all the posts and all replies so I'll reserve my opinions on the deeper subjects touched upon in this post but I will make a few notes:

I agreed with some of the original post but not all of it and 99% of it didn't apply to me or any of the females that I myself choose to associate with.

It was okay for humor but not really sure why it was posted here, in the "Testing Area" seems like something that should be in a profile.

As for society--America (and a few other countries) are far too varied in societies to take "society" as literally meaning a representation of the people of this place. There are waaay to many cultures and ideals held by the people within this country. I dont associate with people based on age, or race though I do have only female friends because of religious reasons, I have nothing against males and found that I actually enjoy their company more for many reasons. I like the internet because it allows me to connect with people who hold the same INTEREST as me and I wont have to be as worried about gender, age, race or anything like that and it allows me to view people for their ideas because whether its wrong or not I judge people--not on their age race or sex but how they choose to present themselves to the world and how they conduct themselves in various settings.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
Advantages of being a man.

We might have that time of the morning, but we can fix that. Women have that time of the month, and you get to deal with it.

Men don't get pregnant.

Men don't get raped (we call it being beaten up).

Men are paid more (might not be fair, but it's true).

Men are in charge (women could be in charge if they wanted to be, they don't seem to want it).

In some cultures women are not only the root of all evil, but they're also property.
Men get raped too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: