Hacking Acekard 2i help

Holmesd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Acekard 2i used to work but thanks to the latest, apparently very insignificant, update for the 3DS, it no longer works, and I can't figure out how to solve the problem. Now, whenever I try to access the card through my 3DS (and, indeed, my DSi), all I get is the 'An error has occurred...' screen. Can someone please tell me, step by step, what I need to do to get it working again? Thanks.

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holmesd said:
My Acekard 2i used to work but thanks to the latest, apparently very insignificant, update for the 3DS, it no longer works, and I can't figure out how to solve the problem. Now, whenever I try to access the card through my 3DS (and, indeed, my DSi), all I get is the 'An error has occurred...' screen. Can someone please tell me, step by step, what I need to do to get it working again? Thanks.

You are stuck. Ninty blocked the AK2i. Wait for the AK team to release a new firmware fix. However you can only run this update on a DS/L or a dsi/3ds that is not blocked. There is a tutorial in the DS - Acekard subsection of this forum written by tk_saturn.

Again you will have to wait for a update from the Acekard team

Edit: vv yes my bad, was thinking of 1.4.3. I need to get some sleep.

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
According to the AceKard website there is a fix for the AceKard for 3DS firmware 2.1 and DSi1.4.2 available here. However as you have already updated your card you need to use a DS/DSl to update the firmware on your AceKard so that it will work on your 3DS.

Holmesd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Buleste said:
According to the AceKard website there is a fix for the AceKard for 3DS firmware 2.1 and DSi1.4.2 available here. However as you have already updated your card you need to use a DS/DSl to update the firmware on your AceKard so that it will work on your 3DS.

But when I run it on my DSi, the exact same thing happens (And yes, I have dragged and dropped the update file first).

marcosxd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Holmesd said:
Buleste said:

But when I run it on my DSi, the exact same thing happens (And yes, I have dragged and dropped the update file first).

You need to update using a DS or DS Lite.

jwcgator

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If your acekard icon is still a japanese game, then you need to update it for the newest 3ds firmware. If it's Chessmaster, then idk.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER