Hacking Acekard 1.8.5 and Inazuma Eleven

Jugiatsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who dont know Inazuma Eleven is finally out. Unfortunately it looks like it has some problems with AKAIO. Whenever I try to load the game it just stays at the Blue/Yellow "Loading" screen after selecting the game.

Ive tried reformating the card. Ive tried using different versions of the ROM (there are UK, SP, IT, GE, and FR so far) and still no go. Ive downgraded to an earlier version of AKAIO and tried that. Ive enabled AP on the rom and tried it with and without it and its still locking up.

Any common errors I may have overlooked?

Jugiatsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed I am using 1.8.5a with the January 17th loaders.

And no I didn't use the Panasonic formatter to format my card, just the Windows formatter.

EDIT: And on that note I finally got it to work on 1.8.1 but still this is weird. If people are getting it to work on 1.8.5a I have no idea what the problem is.

Hazard7

Trophies
XP
Country
I got problem loading this game on Acekard 2i contain AKAIO 1.8.5a with updated loader (17 Jan 2011) with both clean and patched roms. All it done it stuck on the yellow loading. And I playing it on NDSi XL.

Any tip I can get this rom working?

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hazard7 said:
I said I was using both clean and patched rom. Duh!

Which region are you using? There's so many now it's hard to keep track of who's playing what anymore.

Hazard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Depravo said:
Hazard7 said:
I was actually replying to the person before you.

Oh sorry my mistake.

doyama said:
QUOTE(Hazard7 @ Feb 3 2011, 11:39 PM)

Which region are you using? There's so many now it's hard to keep track of who's playing what anymore.

Europe.

Jugiatsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
Hazard7 said:

I am using the clean and patched version as well.

Depravo have some respect boss, hes trying to help out. You might wanna try downgrading to 1.8.1 like me for the time being. That seems to take care of the problem for now. Maybe we will get a AKAIO update. Im afraid I am no good with the technical stuff so I have no idea why it works for some people on 1.8.5a and others it doesnt.

BMCS: Same to you bro. Try running it in 1.8.1 instead for now. Its apparent that 1.8.5a with the latest loaders isnt working on the Patched UK version.

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
Jugiatsu said:
Depravo said:
Hazard7 said:

I am using the clean and patched version as well.

Depravo have some respect boss, hes trying to help out. You might wanna try downgrading to 1.8.1 like me for the time being. That seems to take care of the problem for now. Maybe we will get a AKAIO update. Im afraid I am no good with the technical stuff so I have no idea why it works for some people on 1.8.5a and others it doesnt.

BMCS: Same to you bro. Try running it in 1.8.1 instead for now. Its apparent that 1.8.5a with the latest loaders isnt working on the Patched UK version.

I'm still trying to do some alternative things....let's see how it goes...

Hazard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I have tried the 1.8.1 with updated loader and it's working fine (both clean and patched rom). Wondering why it did not run on 1.8.5 but just 1.8.1?!

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
Hazard7 said:
Okay I have tried the 1.8.1 with updated loader and it's working fine (both clean and patched rom). Wondering why it did not run on 1.8.5 but just 1.8.1?!

It happens the same thing with "Golden Sun", it works on 1.8.1 but doens't work on 1.8.5a

Jugiatsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bmcs said:
Hazard7 said:

It happens the same thing with "Golden Sun", it works on 1.8.1 but doens't work on 1.8.5a

Which is funny because Golden Sun works just fine for me on 1.8.5a with the latest loaders. I have no idea why there is this discrepancy between the 2 games.

Bmcs

Trophies
XP
Country
Jugiatsu said:
Bmcs said:
Hazard7 said:

Which is funny because Golden Sun works just fine for me on 1.8.5a with the latest loaders. I have no idea why there is this discrepancy between the 2 games.

You see? As for me, the game (Golden Sun) just doesn't work at all, i just don't get it...

EDIT: DONE!
laugh.gif

What i've done:

1- Backup everything i had on the Micro SD

2- Format the Micro SD with Panasonic formatter (in the options check "Full (OverWrite)"

3- Install a new copy of Akaio 1.8.5.a

4- Put everything back in the Micro SD

5- Turn on the AP on "Inazuma Eleven"

6- Play the game

By the way, i used a Clean Version...

And guess what, Golden Sun works too!
nyanya.gif

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
These problems generally occur due to SD cards.
Format it with the Panasonic Formatter and hey presto, everything works.
tongue.gif

That's the whole point of 1.8.5a, to make it work on FORMATTED SD cards, which previously had problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not even once, but 100's of times
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My girlfriend at the time, she had me stay up with her all night because some how the crazy bitch had spent like 12 hours snorting 2 8 balls, didn't use any water (gotta clean your nose) so she had so much crusted in her nose I was sure she was gonna blow up her heart. I mean this was the stuff right off the boat so absolutely pure. ugghh so annoying
    Also doing like 320 dollars worth of coke in half a day lol damn it
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest...