Ace3DS+ Question re SylveRez's Ac3SD+ Pack with Emulators

thrashin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi All, I just downloaded and am checking out the Ace3DS+ Pack with Emulators from @SylverReZ - very cool! I want to thank him for his efforts! It all seems to be working (I have tested ds, gb, gba and nes), but for some reason I can't see the SNES emulator - doesn't come up with an icon for this emulator like the others inside ACE3ds+? The SNEmulDS.nds is in the D:\__rpg\APP folder, but no joy? Any ideas? I am running it on a DSi.

Keen for any pointers!

lasthope106

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran into the same issue. Read stuff about patching the file but the instructions are confusing. Does anyone know what needs to be done to get the SNES emulator running?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I ran into the same issue. Read stuff about patching the file but the instructions are confusing. Does anyone know what needs to be done to get the SNES emulator running?
EDIT: Package has been deprecated. Use this instead.

Last edited by SylverReZ,
Reactions: anotherthing

lasthope106

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Package has been deprecated.
Thanks. That got me closer. I can see the emulator and open it, but when I try to load a ROM it just displays some menus in the bottom screen of my 3DS and nothing else happens. I tried different ROMs. Does this emulator not work on 3DS?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks. That got me closer. I can see the emulator and open it, but when I try to load a ROM it just displays some menus in the bottom screen of my 3DS and nothing else happens. I tried different ROMs. Does this emulator not work on 3DS?
Hmm? Have you tried another system or downloaded the latest release?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried a Japanese 3DS and saw the same issue. The latest official release of 3DS firmware?

I used this version of the AOS firmware: AOS v2.13-2E
3DS firmware does not conflict with the flashcart kernel, only if the cart is blacklisted in a later system update (i.e., message to power off the system). Instead, use the link that I had supplied in the post.

lasthope106

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3DS firmware does not conflict with the flashcart kernel, only if the cart is blacklisted in a later system update (i.e., message to power off the system). Instead, use the link that I had supplied in the post.

I did use that link. I downloaded the latest release, unzipped it and copied all the files to the cart. Then I loaded the ROMs.

Reactions: SylverReZ

anotherthing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Package has been deprecated. Use this instead.
Sorry to necro this old thread, but THANK YOU for posting this link. You have no idea how many times I've looked for templates for the icons the Ace3DS+ card uses. Now it's time to start making crappier than whomever made the original versions icons for everything I lack an icon for, like Doom and the DS994A emulator!

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto