ROM Hack Ace Attorney Investigation (2): Prosecutor's Path FINAL [RELEASE]

stellastella123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well Nikola, stop telling that.
I said before that the game is basically a text adventure that means you have to read a lot.
If guys like Stella don't want to read the readme included in the patch, let them be in their misery :)
I stopped a while ago already to answer to lazy people :)

Sorry for being lazy but no need to quote me in this. My fault for not reading just to save time.

Anyway, again thanks for the help at the end Nikola :)

stellastella123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I did, but the link in the first post takes you automatically to the 9.10 version, which I downloaded without thinking. I'm new to using emulators, so I wasn't keeping track of certain details very well. Besides, I was not aware that "some black screens" translated to "completely unable to play or proceed past set points, each and every time."

I don't know if it ultimately will be useful information, but the team asked us to report our experience using the beta version and this was my experience. I wasn't looking for them to swoop down and fix it for me, I've been taking their advice and hunting around myself to try and fix it for the sake of my own individual play experience. :)

Just found that you got the same problem as me and must say I was also like you new to the emulator and true desume 9.10 was the only version I could download when I went to the website. I had to google it in order to get the right version. Really didn't expect that glitch would happen in the later version but again my fault for not looking in to the details, which is why included in the lazy bunch lol :) Anyway that version fixed it and glad I didn't need to start again as I saved the emulator in same folder as 9.10 by using the same patch - 0.9 automatically took the same settings from the original version I used :)

stellastella123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Someone might have mentioned this but I noticed the saving lags a bit the moment I click save - I hear the 'clickkkk' sound and the text slows down while the saving white box underneath blinks in and out slowly. This seems to happen on desume 0.0.9. So far I'm just getting this on case 3 but I tried it on another version of emulator (I originally used), which saves as usual. Though at the end it saves fine but just thought I could add to the experience :)

stellastella123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just the patch file you need to transfer to the sd (hc?) card so that it could be played on a dsi/3ds? Just wanted to ask because I want to try it on my 3ds like it's a ds game :)

darkanx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I just finished the game, knocking out the last 3 cases in a row, and I want to tell you guys that you did a beautiful job! Honestly the translation was spot on, with great choices in pop culture references and character quirks that fit the game to a T. Thank you all for your hard work, bringing this game to us PW fans! I experienced no bugs or issues with the game at all, other than than one time I came out of the organizer screen and half off the dialog had disappeared (I should have marked down which line), but found no other problems, not even the bug from when I played cases 1-2 that would make the line of text you saved on disappear when you reloaded. The only other problems I had in the game were the usual ones that you guys had no responsibility for, like getting stuck on a vague piece of evidence or hung up on a characters confusing bit of logic.

Like when agent Lang kept on pushing his theory that someone hid the president's body in the Moozilla suit later in the case, after I proved to him that Will Powers wore the suit the day before. Also, didn't Powers notice all that dirt and concrete grit? Whateves.

I shan't ever forget that final villain reveal. Classic!

stellastella123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
umm.. I'm trying to patch it but, where's the exact patch file? can't see anywhere on the forum...:unsure:

There should be 2 links at the bottom of the post on the page - either beat or xdelta - depending which program you use to make the patch. That's where I got the file to make the patch.

Gohtza51

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone! I have a little problem with case 4.

(First of all, I would like to give my deepest thanks to the translation team, I was waiting this game for so long!)

Talking about the case, I'm just at the beggining (in the first cross-examination) and I just realized that I can't see the evidences when i "check" them:

2u9l95l.jpg

I should see an image in the down, but I can't see it. Anyone can help me out?

stellastella123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I assume you're using Desume 0.9.10? If so you might need to switch to the version 9.9 to fix this - google that and you'll find it. For some reason I find 9.10 to be more faster but because of the black screens and glitches 0.9.9 is recommended even though there is some lag during the saving process but not really much a big deal :)

Antoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi
Could someone give me save after moment when we must blow in microphone in case 5? It becuase i dont have microphone and trick with audiacity dont work. I play on newest version on no$gba.
Sorry for my English, but i'm not English guy. :)
Oh, and thanks for translation :)

Antoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi
Could someone give me save after moment when we must blow in microphone in case 5? It becuase i dont have microphone and trick with audiacity dont work. I play on newest version on no$gba.
Sorry for my English, but i'm not English guy. :)

stellastella123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Say, could someone help me with the xdelta UI? What do I put for output file? I can't seem to figure out.
It's actually where you want to save your patched rom - click on whatever button there is - a browse button I suppose and then a window will pop up to prompt you to choose place to save.

CaptainGenesis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but the patch I downloaded said something about being cases 1-3, even though it should be case 1-5. Now, is this just the name of the patch, and it has in fact translated 1-5, or is it actually 1-3? I would hate to go through the game and find that it's only 3 cases.

Antoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi
I repeat my request.
Could someone give me save after moment when we must blow in microphone in case 5. Right after this moment.
I play on newest no$gba. If someone have save, then, please, upload to this forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: