A tool to convert .strm to .wav?

TCDoraemon2112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A bit of a newbie with modding, but just asking for help.
I recently just got to extracting files from a game called "Zoobles! Spring To Life!", which is a game I've played a lot as a kid.
I recently tried ripping the sound data file however I haven't been so lucky with voice clips.
Does anyone know about a tool that can convert .strm to .wav?

2286437-zoobles__spring_to_life__001.jpg

Tomato123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A bit of a newbie with modding, but just asking for help.
I recently just got to extracting files from a game called "Zoobles! Spring To Life!", which is a game I've played a lot as a kid.
I recently tried ripping the sound data file however I haven't been so lucky with voice clips.
Does anyone know about a tool that can convert .strm to .wav?
Don't have a strm file to test with but a quick Google got this result: https://storage.googleapis.com/goog...code.google.com/loveemu/strm2wav-20060901.zip

Might work. Might not work.

lifehackerhansol

i write working(?) code
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can you explain how to extract it? Still sorta unsure with this.
Extract Nitro Studio 2 Deluxe to some folder. Open Nitro Studio 2.exe, click File -> Open and open your SDAT (not the ROM. You need the SDAT extracted from the ROM using Tinke or similar.)

STRM files are under `Sound Streams`. Open it, find the STRM, right click -> Export, then set File type to .wav.

Reactions: banjo2

TCDoraemon2112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Extract Nitro Studio 2 Deluxe to some folder. Open Nitro Studio 2.exe, click File -> Open and open your SDAT (not the ROM. You need the SDAT extracted from the ROM using Tinke or similar.)

STRM files are under `Sound Streams`. Open it, find the STRM, right click -> Export, then set File type to .wav.
Thanks, it worked!

Reactions: banjo2

nelson2236

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
mi pregunta es si ya se puede trasformar el formato wav a strm ya que no encuentro ninguna herramienta que lo aga y el wav2strm creo no exixte ya que no ay ningun link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol