YouTube Glitcher
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I run a small YouTube channel and did a video on SSB glitches, and a guy commented on it asking why he'd lost a match against the computer team when he was KO'd only 3 times and he'd KO'd them collectively over 180 times.

There's a picture HERE to show the final score and to me it looks as though he should have won by a mile... Am I missing something? I don't play Smash 3DS so don't know about any special ruling or anything, just didn't make sense to me hahaha

Thanks!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looks like stock battle with a time limit? I think the time limit ran out, after which the game declares the one with most stocks the winner. I assume that the three CPUs combined had more stocks than the player, which is why he lost. Just guessing though, idk if it actually works like that.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you mean like, his stock count may have been way way lower to begin with, and theirs set high?

That makes sense though I didn't know that was an option. I'll have to see if there are any other logical explainations before I tell him hahaha Thanks man!

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So you mean like, his stock count may have been way way lower to begin with, and theirs set high?

That makes sense though I didn't know that was an option. I'll have to see if there are any other logical explainations before I tell him hahaha Thanks man!

No, in timed stock matches when the time runs out, the team with the highest total stock wins. Assuming they all had 99 stock, when time ran out he had 96 and the blue team had a combined 108.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I havent finished watching it so no spoilers pls