BloodAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
very offtopic:
if you are using mirc (which is free ... mine had expired for 270 days.. yet i am using it)
just type /server irc.gbatemp.net:5190
after joining just type /j #ndscheats or /j #gbatemp.net

or click the IRC picture on my singature

clicked it, got a page load error =X

BloodAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BloodAdept said:
elixirdream said:
GO TO SLEEP!

by the way, thanks for the save and i think is enough for now
smile.gif

until i can figure out a way to write the AR codes onto the game
otherwise, i am basically stuck and can't progress further

EDIT:
i would not post any codes on gbatemp~! go gamefags.com to grab it! no worries i am not angry for any credit purpose but i am happy there are so many code hackers working on that site~! therefore, it saves my time and i will have more time to play my mugen kouro~! hooo hooo thanks gamefucs.com! for once i love you guys

anyway, any code that i made i will just give Narin directly and just wait for an update ok?
or
post it on some other forums

so i shouldn't give you a .sav with 100% completed? Well let me know if you do want that lol. The scary part is i've gotten 83% without even using the red bricks, until i got fast mining and fast harvesting, but that was just to cut the time down per stage clear
Note: at this time 8:21 pm pacific i do not have that

Edit: I have no control over my Insomnia anymore, tranq's aren't even working at this point.

HAHAHA sweet, i just got the brick to show where the studs are, now i won't need to use the 10,000 blue stud cheat code to finish the purchases of characters

Edit: It just occured to me that trophy's are a part of the completion percentage, so i'll be able to unlock all characters but trophy's will take much longer considering i can't use wireless to play the 5 3 person battles, eh maybe free play can work that way...

BloodAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BloodAdept said:
BloodAdept said:
elixirdream said:
GO TO SLEEP!

by the way, thanks for the save and i think is enough for now
smile.gif

until i can figure out a way to write the AR codes onto the game
otherwise, i am basically stuck and can't progress further

EDIT:
i would not post any codes on gbatemp~! go gamefags.com to grab it! no worries i am not angry for any credit purpose but i am happy there are so many code hackers working on that site~! therefore, it saves my time and i will have more time to play my mugen kouro~! hooo hooo thanks gamefucs.com! for once i love you guys

anyway, any code that i made i will just give Narin directly and just wait for an update ok?
or
post it on some other forums

so i shouldn't give you a .sav with 100% completed? Well let me know if you do want that lol. The scary part is i've gotten 83% without even using the red bricks, until i got fast mining and fast harvesting, but that was just to cut the time down per stage clear
Note: at this time 8:21 pm pacific i do not have that

HAHAHA sweet, i just got the brick to show where the studs are, now i won't need to use the 10,000 blue stud cheat code to finish the purchases of characters

Edit: It just occured to me that trophy's are a part of the completion percentage, so i'll be able to unlock all characters but trophy's will take much longer considering i can't use wireless to play the 5 3 person battles, eh maybe free play can work that way...
Oh the irony, the very last red brick i found was Brick 11: Show red bricks

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
it seems like you are progressing well
tongue.gif

kekeke
i would love your .saV
tongue.gif

yeah, the link is not working due to some codetag issue
just copy the url irc://irc.gbatemp.net:5190/NDSCheats and paste it on your browser it will bring you to IRC
smile.gif

BloodAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
it seems like you are progressing well
tongue.gif

kekeke
i would love your .saV
tongue.gif

yeah, the link is not working due to some codetag issue
just copy the url irc://irc.gbatemp.net:5190/NDSCheats and paste it on your browser it will bring you to IRC
smile.gif

You know it's not that often im happy to be wrong, but TROPHY'S DONT MATTER!, anyways just for sake of cutting down on another day's worth of collecting 230 blue studs im going to consider using that 10,000 blue stud cheat anyways. Will decide the ethics of it during trance

at 93% completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: @SylverReZ It's short but adorable imo. Im a HUGE cat lover.Can be completed in a couple of...