Status
Not open for further replies.

Welce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anyone have any Don King Boxing Codes? I can't seem to find any values when searching for myself.. Was wondering if anyone else had any luck?
Also thanks for the Black Sigil codes!

dragonbladerxx1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
It is just happen i am playing this game and i got this cheat way before you asked for it

CODES FOR MY SIMS RACING (U)

::All Essence Coins x999 (Select)
94000130 FFFB0000
C0000000 00000005
121F3B78 000003E7
DC000000 00000004
D2000000 00000000

::Star Gauge MAX
121F3B60 0000FFFF
Thx Again Elix! lol ur the man!
tongue.gif
smile.gif

michelkok1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
elixirdream said:
i am not going to change the activators
gbatemp full of idiots who will come in here and tell me their R would not work~!
and the best part is they can't change themselves
is something got to LIVE WITH
and mrfatso.. in future please d-check ~! there is another combination which uses Y only
lol wtf even i do know that

BloodAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
michelkok1 said:
elixirdream said:
gbatemp full of idiots who will come in here and tell me their R would not work~!
and mrfatso.. in future please d-check ~! there is another combination which uses Y only

Everyone can glance through something and not notice a detail or two. mrfatso is working hard on things that help people like you and me play games with cheats. Keep your negative comment's within your head please.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
BloodAdept said:
michelkok1 said:
elixirdream said:

Everyone can glance through something and not notice a detail or two. mrfatso is working hard on things that help people like you and me play games with cheats. Keep your negative comment's within your head please.

i doubt he was mentioning mrfatso and was refering to the whinners
whenever, i make a post like that (although mrfatso was referred)i am actually targetting on whinners or idiots who come in here do nothing but complains on small issues that they can solve themselves like my trigger buttom R is not working.....

by the way, you guys know what? mrfatso contributes ALOT to the whole thing~!
however, one little problem with mrfatso is he always misses my update/fixes

BloodAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BloodAdept said:
Link to the Latest .sav file for lego battles (u)

For this latest upload I'm going to make it easier for everyone to access this .sav file as i will be changing it TO .sav before uploading I'll be posting a list of changes and achievements right after i get some sleep. Insomnia is bad for your brain, so I'm told

elixirdream said:
BloodAdept said:
michelkok1 said:
QUOTE(elixirdream @ Jun 14 2009, 09:06 AM) i am not going to change the activators

whenever, i make a post like that (although mrfatso was referred)i am actually targetting on whinners or idiots who come in here do nothing but complains on small issues that they can solve themselves like my trigger buttom R is not working.....

Insomnia is bad for your brain, so I'm told I think that last post i made referrence to was proof that not sleeping for a month or so isn't healthy for your brain. Dang you insomnia!

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
GO TO SLEEP!

by the way, thanks for the save and i think is enough for now
smile.gif

until i can figure out a way to write the AR codes onto the game
otherwise, i am basically stuck and can't progress further

EDIT:
i would not post any codes on gbatemp~! go gamefags.com to grab it! no worries i am not angry for any credit purpose but i am happy there are so many code hackers working on that site~! therefore, it saves my time and i will have more time to play my mugen kouro~! hooo hooo thanks gamefucs.com! for once i love you guys

anyway, any code that i made i will just give Narin directly and just wait for an update ok?
or
post it on some other forums

BloodAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
GO TO SLEEP!

by the way, thanks for the save and i think is enough for now
smile.gif

until i can figure out a way to write the AR codes onto the game
otherwise, i am basically stuck and can't progress further

EDIT:
i would not post any codes on gbatemp~! go gamefags.com to grab it! no worries i am not angry for any credit purpose but i am happy there are so many code hackers working on that site~! therefore, it saves my time and i will have more time to play my mugen kouro~! hooo hooo thanks gamefucs.com! for once i love you guys

anyway, any code that i made i will just give Narin directly and just wait for an update ok?
or
post it on some other forums

so i shouldn't give you a .sav with 100% completed? Well let me know if you do want that lol. The scary part is i've gotten 83% without even using the red bricks, until i got fast mining and fast harvesting, but that was just to cut the time down per stage clear
Note: at this time 8:21 pm pacific i do not have that

Edit: I have no control over my Insomnia anymore, tranq's aren't even working at this point.

BloodAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kk that should be up by tomorrow... you know i find it depressing that i was seriously in the mind set that this would last me until megaman starforce 3 was released... *sigh* i'm either to obsessive compulsive of a gamer, or way to good for most games...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
hahahahaha~!
no worries
when megaman is out~!
i will send you codes that i have no intention to post here by compensate what i was unable to do by making an unlock code for lego battles

BloodAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
hahahahaha~!
no worries
when megaman is out~!
i will send you codes that i have no intention to post here by compensate what i was unable to do by making an unlock code for lego battles

sweet, i'll make sure to keep ahead on my world religion course this summer so i can play megaman to my hearts content. As for lego battles i just enjoy rts games. Started with the age old classic Command And Conquer. Now i'm off to trance, the closest i get to sleep nowadays. Never go insane, when it gives you insomnia it becomes 10x worse.

michelkok1

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE(BloodAdept @ Jun 15 2009, 03:00 AM)
QUOTE(michelkok1 @ Jun 14 2009, 09:17 AM)
QUOTE(elixirdream @ Jun 14 2009, 09:06 AM)

by the way, you guys know what? mrfatso contributes ALOT to the whole thing~!
however, one little problem with mrfatso is he always misses my update/fixes

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
very offtopic:
if you are using mirc (which is free ... mine had expired for 270 days.. yet i am using it)
just type /server irc.gbatemp.net:5190
after joining just type /j #ndscheats or /j #gbatemp.net

or click the IRC picture on my singature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.