a little helpful hint for those who have PSN + and are getting a PS4.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow thank you, I had no idea I could do this. An was getting pretty angry over time I was missing out on freebies.

-edit-
Just did it :) wish I knew about this sooner.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wow thank you, I had no idea I could do this. An was getting pretty angry over time I was missing out on freebies.
Wow, sorry to hear that, I guess it isn't such a well-known thing after all. I've been using it ever since it launched and although it can be quirky at times, it's still very handy. You can do your shopping for all platforms in one place and you can set up download queues for your consoles which is really handy.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, sorry to hear that, I guess it isn't such a well-known thing after all. I've been using it ever since it launched and although it can be quirky at times, it's still very handy. You can do your shopping for all platforms in one place and you can set up download queues for your consoles which is really handy.
I've yet to see the PC version, just did it on my phone. Which has a special mobile version of the store. It went by fast, and it was way better than ps3 store navigation that's for sure.

D

Dork

it's much faster than the PS3's PSN Store.
Speaking of that, why did they change the PS3's PSN Store? The old one was so much faster and efficient, this one is just slow and sluggish and it can't be run in the background.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I've yet to see the PC version, just did it on my phone. Which has a special mobile version of the store. It went by fast, and it was way better than ps3 store navigation that's for sure.
Yeah, the PS3 version of the store needs a major overhaul. While it looks pretty and all, it really chugs.
Speaking of that, why did they change the PS3's PSN Store? The old one was so much faster and efficient, this one is just slow and sluggish and it can't be run in the background.
Probably just a stylistic matter.

Reactions: Joe88

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also found out from a friend that for those of you who play God Of War:Ascension that almost all DLC is free (expect the free EXP boost)

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...A80918_00-GOWADIGITALVERS1:ADD-ONS||price~asc

i think i did miss one free PS4 game but i did find out about this. but there is a cool PS4 game that is out for free for plus on the 1st of April. may make me save up for a PS4... but it sucks that they went Mircosoft style with Plus...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay