Gaming A Game Boy Advance 1:1 clone with extras.

kuwanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[member='maxzhou88']: Hey. I didn't realize you were involved with K Team. Does this mean the included version of PocketNES supports mapper 163 for the various Nanjing games? Also, how much flexibility is there with the included version of Goomba Paletted in changing palettes/borders?

PS - I hope I'm not presuming too much in my questions.

Reactions: kotaku.com

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

maxzhou88

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
hi.baidu.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
@[member='maxzhou88']: Hey. I didn't realize you were involved with K Team. Does this mean the included version of PocketNES supports mapper 163 for the various Nanjing games? Also, how much flexibility is there with the included version of Goomba Paletted in changing palettes/borders?

PS - I hope I'm not presuming too much in my questions.

PocketNES supports the mapper 163 & 74 for the various Nanjing and WaiXing games

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recived my K 1 gba today from taobao and it's sick. It takes all my flash cards. The thing is drag and drop sdhc via the k card. I've never played gba on a non Nintendo device and have it this perfect. The price kicks ass too. It only cost $11 through a shipping agent.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recived my K 1 gba today from taobao and it's sick. It takes all my flash cards. The thing is drag and drop sdhc via the k card. I've never played gba on a non Nintendo device and have it this perfect. The price kicks ass too. It only cost $11 through a shipping agent.
Wait, you mean you paid $11 dollars for shipping? Also, did you get the TV Out cable with yours? And finally, what was the price $46+$11=$57 total right? :)

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The psp is good but this is perfect because it's not emualted. The total with the shipping agent was $65. I used Zarmark they're really good. This thing is great. The only thing is the screen on the real SP is a little better. This has a higher res and it's a little blue looking so the colors aren't as true as they could be. Also it didn't come with the tv cable. I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The psp is good but this is perfect because it's not emualted. The total with the shipping agent was $65. I used Zarmark they're really good. This thing is great. The only thing is the screen on the real SP is a little better. This has a higher res and it's a little blue looking so the colors aren't as true as they could be. Also it didn't come with the tv cable. I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10
How long did it take you to receive it after you've placed an order? I plan on buying very very - very soon.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have there been any updates tot his getting on DX? I've been wanting one for awhile, but I rather order from DX than a shipping agent for taobao.

rockinreject

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Placed my order with taobao just now! ...Its funny cause I've been looking up buying a new sp/ building somesort of gameboy/ buying some sort of gameboy clone, only in the last 2 or 3 days! After finding out about this K1 - It definitely seems like the way to go! :) I'll keep you posted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 50% closer to getting my teeth fixed +3