A crypto bro, Sonic fan, and a Stargate SG-1 watcher enter a bar

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
This bar is not one of those Bars with an underground secret room. they start talking about space lasers and how to bring down the Illuminati.

they all use the same VPN I.P. we don't want the government to listen now.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But first, bars need to exist. Do you have any proof? Also, an IP address isn’t what you really think it is. It’s an “Individual Parcel” number. This is a number that gets “assigned” to ach person so the “government” (really aliens) can “track” you. “They” are waiting for the “right time” to collect us through our “screens” and we will be “shipped” to “The Motherboard”. I’ve already said too much and I can’t explain further in fear of my safety. You’ll just need to trust me.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
But first, bars need to exist. Do you have any proof? Also, an IP address isn’t what you really think it is. It’s an “Individual Parcel” number. This is a number that gets “assigned” to ach person so the “government” (really aliens) can “track” you. “They” are waiting for the “right time” to collect us through our “screens” and we will be “shipped” to “The Motherboard”. I’ve already said too much and I can’t explain further in fear of my safety. You’ll just need to trust me.

that's what they want you to believe!

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ok not just