Hacking 7.5X User Guide & Exploit Host Menu: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 42,577
  • Replies 111
  • Likes 15

FruitsPunchSamurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
  1. Setting choose Automatic Downloads.
  2. uncheck the box next to Application Update Files

Yes, is turned off, since ever. I do this everytime I jailbreak the console. But this time even with it disabled it automatically updates all the FPKGs. Strange. Really strange. I did a search on the web and even on OFW there are users with the same problem. I'm not alone lol

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, is turned off, since ever. I do this everytime I jailbreak the console. But this time even with it disabled it automatically updates all the FPKGs. Strange. Really strange. I did a search on the web and even on OFW there are users with the same problem. I'm not alone lol

that option is broken in all ps4 firmwares afaik. it would do that to me as well, and I have a Japanese system. my friend who has an American system said it does it to him too.

Reactions: FruitsPunchSamurai

FruitsPunchSamurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Al azif DNS?

Never used his DNS, I have a static IP and the DNS doesn't work. Just offline host. But even so, in the past I never had this problem. Just after I activated with my legit PSN account :unsure:

that option is broken in all ps4 firmwares afaik. it would do that to me as well, and I have a Japanese system. my friend who has an American system said it does it to him too.

Thanks, so it's a common problem. It doesn't bother me that much but I was intrigued about it. But even so, I'm a offline guy anyway :D
Thanks guys! Love the community here.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's even an option to disable system updates iirc, and it doesn't work. my friend's system not only downloaded a system update but also installed it somehow. I wouldn't rely on it. I think that's why we have dns and update blocker, because the option doesn't work in system settings.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks, ive never touched my ps4 since getting it pre modded.

ive seen users say its best to stay on 5.5 as newer firmware exploits are not as stable.

yes, that's what I'm doing. it depends on the system itself really. some people are lucky; others can't get it to run on 7.5x.

FruitsPunchSamurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
there's even an option to disable system updates iirc, and it doesn't work. my friend's system not only downloaded a system update but also installed it somehow. I wouldn't rely on it. I think that's why we have dns and update blocker, because the option doesn't work in system settings.

Yes, i used that in the past on all exploits and worked really great for me, at least. But now everything changed.
Time to move on and stay 100% offline :ph34r::rofl2:

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can usually do without the sandisk connect if you cache an exploit self-hosting or online (doesn't matter), then turn off the internet. however, you'll have a problem if you ever want to ftp something.

FruitsPunchSamurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
you can usually do without the sandisk connect if you cache an exploit self-hosting or online (doesn't matter), then turn off the internet. however, you'll have a problem if you ever want to ftp something.

Yeah, I'm doing this currently. The FTP that worries me, it was easy, now I gonna have to deal with only the file manager if that's the case. But no risk at least :ph34r:

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might install it when I install all these new games tomorrow. my data cap ends today, so I can download 1.2TBs of stuff. I'm going to download a few games tomorrow, then I might add the file manager if I remember. I kinda hate installing things, because then I need to make a backup of app.db or addcont.db if I install dlc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge