In Law we trust.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I usually don't write blogs, but seeing as this is my fifth year here, I'll make a exception. How I came to hear all the way to what I'm still doing here. I'm the 33,903rd member of GBAtemp and back when I joined, the community was quite a bit smaller. But life moves on and good things tend to grow larger and larger until we reach today. Many of the members that hung out with on IRC, ds gaming, xbox live and other various forms of online gaming/chatrooms are going on in different direction in life. I'm still here though, typing this out on GBAtemp. Coming here is something that I do out of habit now as I mainly talk on IRC and not the forums.
Habit and the Tempcast; a little pet project that I've devoted quite a bit of time and energy. Always thought it good to work on something to keep my mind busy. Wi-Fi Nights and now this.

5 years? I'd say it's been a short time, but really it's not. Every year something's changed for me. Whether it's my outlook on life or the building of my character, life never seems to down with the lessons. Life is a live, learn and die experience everyday. Everyday I wake up to the priceless fact that I'm young. It's both a joyous, amazing and harrowing all at the same time. Going into the world not having the knowledge needed, but having the vibrancy and enthusiasm to try and obtain it. I look to the older around me and hope that they can help me, because I sure as hell don't know what I'm doing (but do even they know?). When I say something, I pray that I don't sound like a idiot talking out of my ass. Does anyone ever reach the plateau of personality? Not obtaining the perfect zen and enlightenment, but to have the confidence in their words. Youth is a bitch. A young, horny and slightly stupid bitch :\

Almost the end of the year. I thought I'd be gone by now honestly. You make plans, then life happens. Anyway, I'll end this ramble here.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully you'll be here for another 5 years. I am only 2 years older, and have learned so much since leaving high school. You'll be fine, life goes on, and you go on life.
wink.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Sonicslasher said:
good things tend to grow larger and larger
*obligatory creep*

Damn man, I didn't know you were that young. You always seem so mature to me, like somebody to look up to.
Internet tends to be in one extreme or the other. Case in point. You either act 3x your age, or are incredibly childish.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Sterl500 said:
Case in point. You either act 3x your age, or are incredibly childish.
When have I ever acted 69?

EDIT: Are you setting me up for a joke with that math? >>;
Omg, you'd better turn yourself around Mr. I would have just ROFL'd is I wasn't already laying down. xD

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess I know which side of the spectrum I'm on.

Also, nearly registered for 2 years too. Don't know how much lurktime I had.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
QUOTE said:
Youth is a bitch. A young, horny and slightly stupid bitch :\

So true. But I think that's because other people makes you feel indirectly like that. I think that before having confidence in your words, we need to have confidence in ourselves. That changes a lot in the way people look at you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo