Hacking 5.5.1 Users please test CCProxy solution?

Volcanicfox123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi folks,

I am wondering if anyone that is on firmware 5.5.1 can test the CCproxy blocking method. It's REALLY easy and can be found here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...tes-and-play-online-with-ccproxy-easy.369720/

Took me like 5 minutes max to set up. I am asking because when I set this up, the kernel exploit freezes 90% of the time. When I use a DNS solution to block the updates (TubeHax, etc.) I have no problems running the exploit. I think this has something to do with my internet... I would really appreciate any user that can test this and tell me what's up. There is not new Nintendo update as of now(please check this before you attempt to change settings!!), so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.

Thank-you so much gba temp :wub::wub:

**Before anyone asks, my router can not block URL's or IP's. The IP changes everytime the router is reset, so open DNS is out of the question :hateit::shit:

cjizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use it and have no issues. Im self hosting the exploit using the awesome self hosting package available in this forum. Kafluke I think is his name? Still using a test package he made awhile ago (loadiine.ovh), but it runs perfectly every time, so if it isn't broken...

D

Deleted User

I used to use it all the time, that is, until my PC failed.
Any particular reason you can't use DNS blocking?
(In case you missed it, DNS1:107.211.140.065 DNS2:104.236.072.203)
My router's IP Address is reset all the time, and DNS blocking still works for me.

Volcanicfox123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmm... Maybe it's just me then? The DNS solution was working fine, but preferred the proxy solution since I can't block URL's or IP's in my router. It's unfortunate that the kernel only freezes when I use the proxy (without combining it with the dns solution ofc) :glare: thx guys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-