Hacking 5.5.0 progress

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
It's different from country to another

Here for example the Wii U games is very rare and cost like 60$ to 70$ and they never get cheap by the time and you can't easily find a pre-owned games too, and the new games take ages to be available

But still it's not a reason to do piracy , you can buy a digital copy , but if you did it's definitely worth it :P so you can have the new games mostly in the first week and for free ( I wish I could support the developer but they seemed to not really care about our market ) not like Sony as they do very good support here like : translation etc
Lucky, here games from the launch of the Console like New Super Mario Bros U costs at least 120$/150$ in here, and new ones are even more expensive, also the old Black Wii U itself costs like 600$, so I got a Used console on 5.5 because I didn't have other option.
Anyway, I get some games from USA and bring them here or I buy them digital, but this it's just horrible.

sup3rgh0st

Top Tier Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I guess there is no reason to keep using tubehax dns, since there is no hope for further development on 5.5.X?

Just to be sure, I want use Youtube, and eShop again
5.5.1 compatibility was confirmed by Hykem weeks ago. So even if anything does get released at some point, it'll most likely be compatible with 5.5.1 .
[*] Of course that's only my personal opinion

Last edited by sup3rgh0st,

fukseliten

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
and then you wake up with autoupdate to 5.5.2 or 6.0.0 one morning , so its best to keep tubehaxx even when on 5.5.1.

Future is bright

D

Deleted User

I always unplug the power adapter from my Wii U everytime I'm finished with it, so it will NEVER auto-update while I'm doing something else... While I'm on my Wii U though, I just use Charles Proxy to block the updates by enabling SSL monitoring on all of Nintendo's update servers. :)

Chuardo

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
So, I guess there is no reason to keep using tubehax dns, since there is no hope for further development on 5.5.X?

Just to be sure, I want use Youtube, and eShop again
You can see Youtube on the browser with this page http://tubeunblock.org/
It works flawlessly, and there is Kernel Exploits and the IOSU Exploit what works up to 5.5.1, so you should probably wait.

street

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont really understand what is taking so long when the keys are available also the userland exploit is available surely someone would know how to get it going i remeber when the keys leaked for the ps3 it didnt take long for the jb to appear

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think, may be Hykem waiting for a new update fw from nintendo like 5.5.2...

Anyway, be patient and waiting

Yeah, I think so too. I think there's a new update coming because of the new Nintendo service or w/e is called is coming out somewhere in March?

EDIT: I'm still on 5.5.0 just incase.

lexs2kari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Lucky, here games from the launch of the Console like New Super Mario Bros U costs at least 120$/150$ in here, and new ones are even more expensive, also the old Black Wii U itself costs like 600$, so I got a Used console on 5.5 because I didn't have other option.
Anyway, I get some games from USA and bring them here or I buy them digital, but this it's just horrible.

It's cheap.
Here we pay 250$/350$ for a Wii U game, and 1500$ for a Wii U console.

street

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, I think so too. I think there's a new update coming because of the new Nintendo service or w/e is called is coming out somewhere in March?

EDIT: I'm still on 5.5.0 just incase.
Same

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why not move

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by memomo,
Reactions: Chuardo

lexs2kari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Jesus Christ...
Wouldn't be cheaper import from US? Never though Brasil could have such horrible prices for games.

Yes it would.

in the last year, to obtain the games, we normally bought US Eshop/Psn cards, and that was really a good thing.
But today, with deprecation of our currency, it isn't viable anymore

And to obtain a console we pay a plus 70% of original price with "import taxs" turning it not viable too.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Jesus Christ...
Wouldn't be cheaper import from US? Never though Brasil could have such horrible prices for games.
His prices are in Reais not Dollar. In dollar it is about, with today exchange rate about U$ 77,50 (Xenoblade Chronicles).

And to obtain a console we pay a plus 70% of original price with "import taxs" turning it not viable too.
Agree.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: AncientBoi might be interested lol +1