Hacking 4.55 no psn id signed in ever will trophies sync if i log in eventually?

GotchaMika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey as the title says my ps4 on version 4.55 waiting to get the time to put 5.05 on it
ive never logged into my psn account on the ps4 since i bought it when i knew the firmware was below 4.55
the question is if ive never logged into my account and i complete a game will i be able to sync them trophies to my main psn account
when i sign in to the console (if we ever get online play with jailbreak) i only have one user on the system and never logged in so is that a no?

DodgyJudge

A man of weird taste it seems!
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Im kind on new here but did you try put that in google search and check? Maybe that will work to give you a straight answers who knows?

DodgyJudge

A man of weird taste it seems!
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
You lose the homebrew access if you want to access psn stuff including trophy sync. Possibly a ban too.
That not what she asked anyway i think it will sync because i got a friend that created an acc for gta 5 and he still add his trophy!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That not what she asked anyway i think it will sync because i got a friend that created an acc for gta 5 and he still add his trophy!

Well to sync the trophy they need to login to PSN, requiring to updating the console system firmware to latest. Doing that lose access to HEN.

cinhomartins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Well to sync the trophy they need to login to PSN, requiring to updating the console system firmware to latest. Doing that lose access to HEN.
Yes, but i think op knows that.
I believe my doubt is the same as his. Here is the thing:
I have a vanilla ps4 with registered account, games, trophies, etc. I'm thinking about getting a PS4 PRO for modding purposes. If - without going online at first - i name my account the same as the one running on the vanila, would i be able to sync the trophies earned on the PRO if i ever decide to update/forgo the jailbrake and access PSN?

Anyone?

Enviado de meu SM-G610M usando o Tapatalk

Last edited by cinhomartins,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY