Hacking 4.1J Preloader hacks?

brett824

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the technical know-how to port the hacks I want from 4.1U to 4.1J, is there a list with all of them? Particularly region free Wii games and region free channels (both in Sys Menu and on SD).

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think there is one floating around somewhere, but I haven't seen it.

Soon I'm going to port my 4 1E hacks.ini to 4.1U, 4.1J and 4.1K.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I put the 4.1E / 4.1U hacks onto wiibrew
smile.gif

Sometimes I forget that lots of people are actually using something that I made lol.

And somebody here on gbatemp made those few 4.1J hacks, but I can't remember their username...

Some people say that some of my 4.1U may not work, so that's why I'm re-porting them.

senkun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That would be me.

I managed to get the few 41.J hacks I needed for my JP Wii as there were none to be found at all.

I posted the hacks here and on Wiibrew. SifJar's Guide to Porting hacks.ini is an excellent resource.

So da_letter_a, if you could port the complete set for 4.1J as well that would be fantastic!
grog.gif

Cheers!

da_letter_a said:
smile.gif

Sometimes I forget that lots of people are actually using something that I made lol.

And somebody here on gbatemp made those few 4.1J hacks, but I can't remember their username...

Some people say that some of my 4.1U may not work, so that's why I'm re-porting them.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
senkun said:
That would be me.

I managed to get the few 41.J hacks I needed for my JP Wii as there were none to be found at all.

I posted the hacks here and on Wiibrew. SifJar's Guide to Porting hacks.ini is an excellent resource.

So da_letter_a, if you could port the complete set for 4.1J as well that would be fantastic!
grog.gif

Cheers!

da_letter_a said:
smile.gif

did you make them or find them and post them here?
because im pretty sure i seen those before you even posted your findings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i dont use it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i use the "center camera in object" action
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i cant find that smart camera extension
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, its called Smooth Camera
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa we should have a meeting with other forum memebers and take shrooms
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i think you would be a great trip guider
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh, I'd wonder off somewhere probably
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey made some Sun tea yesterday, and cut up some peaches in let sit in there w the teabags, shit is Da bomb. Bout to try it with some peach vodka..
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa sounds wish we could see Randy on south park do that , drinking the peach vodka
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, im more of a casual south park fan, i dont watch it that often
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its gluten free
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol it's too offensive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh not that good, not many alcohols taste good in tea. At least I haven't found any.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I tried that peach alcohol in cans tasted like crap
  • F @ foresthag:
    You could fermen(tea). That'd taste excellent. Or make you go blind, who is to say?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Twisted tea iirc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Only one I liked was that mikes hard lemonade tea, but i couldn't drink it all day
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, gonna make a jumping sprite
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add platform character behavior to any sprite, just disable the default controls for it, and make it jump/move in your code. The rectangle behavior is cool too for enemies.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, how is it cool?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and i meant jumping sprite for the player
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It makes it move around constantly in different directions, like a enemy moving back n forth from one side to other
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and i dont think the rectangular movement behavior works for platform games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea it does. And you can add platform character behavior to your own charcter, and it will have move and jump already setup for you, space bar is jump, arrows move
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i already added the platform character behaviour to the player since i started doing this
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i already added the platform character behaviour to the player since i started doing this +1