Not open for further replies.

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Erman here.

Now you can customize your dynamic signatures! Currently, you can change the text colour, background colour, background image, and the themes shown.
You can do this in the settings section that can be accessed by clicking on the cog on the top right, when you're logged in.

lHafRkx.png

-Erman

Reactions: FlameSpeedster

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Erman here.

Now you can customize your dynamic signatures! Currently, you can change the text colour, background colour, background image, and the themes shown.
You can do this in the settings section that can be accessed by clicking on the cog on the top right, when you're logged in.

lHafRkx.png

-Erman
Great update (even if I'm not registered... yet ;))! Why is there a Google Translator bar at the top of the page? It seems to severely slow down the site on my end.

Last edited by SomeGamer,

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Great update (even if I'm not registered... yet ;))! Why is there a Google Translator bar at the top of the page? It seems to severely slow down the site on my end.
Oh I added that for non-English users, that shows up when it gets detected that English isn't the main language of the user. I guess I'll remove it for now, thanks

Reactions: SomeGamer

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@MarioErmando
It is going to be a small error in signature update.
When the image data are updated if applicable a custom background it is taken back to standard mode.
The update is not keeping the background image when the signature is updated .
I had to update the user panel signature shock absorber its automatic update for the background image to be reapplied.
See your signature back to standard mode.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I put all my cia games in a folder but I find folders ugly, I saw on the first page a badge shaped like a 3ds cart that says its for folders, does it replace the folder or does it simply add on to the folder like a normal badge

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@MarioErmando
It is going to be a small error in signature update.
When the image data are updated if applicable a custom background it is taken back to standard mode.
The update is not keeping the background image when the signature is updated .
I had to update the user panel signature shock absorber its automatic update for the background image to be reapplied.
See your signature back to standard mode.
I'll look into this when I'm home. is the image hosted on imgur?
I put all my cia games in a folder but I find folders ugly, I saw on the first page a badge shaped like a 3ds cart that says its for folders, does it replace the folder or does it simply add on to the folder like a normal badge
You add it on a folder like any other badge

CyberTails

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've blocked a few countries from the server to prevent force brute attempts (mainly china and russia) so if you can't connect then that's why

Does this apply to the United States as I can't load the page (I'm using Firefox to try to load it)

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I keep getting this error when trying to access the site using Chrome:
An error has occurred. Your useragent is Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.87 Safari/537.36
Uncaught TypeError: a.indexOf is not a function in https://3dsthem.es/js/lib.js at line 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol