@erman1337 please delete the limit of 10 comments

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337
It would be possible to add in the settings panel an option that allows you to place the background image that is used at the top of the gallery with image configuration at the top and without repetition.

You could also place the height and width parameters of the image so we can make it with the exact size.

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@erman1337You could also place the height and width parameters of the image so we can make it with the exact size.
I dont think that would possible, do you know that every pc / smartphone screen is have different size ? The image that is used as backgroudn in your galery is not streetching but rather its cutted depend on whoever each of viewer screen size
That is why i sugest you should put on an HD size picture as your background

JohnSmith41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, how come I can't find anything when I search up NSFW? I have an account and am logged into it, shouldn't it be showing all NSFW themes?

Reactions: lonewolf08

redstarz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So silly me for some reason probably fucked up and now my 3DS boots into a black screen after trying to install a theme.

Is there any way to fix this or would I have to restore my data at an earlier point?

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So silly me for some reason probably fucked up and now my 3DS boots into a black screen after trying to install a theme.

Is there any way to fix this or would I have to restore my data at an earlier point?
boot it without the sd card inserted, insert it after boot, change themes in home menu, try again

redstarz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
My version of A9LH doesn't support SD-less booting. :/ (I know, I just kept forgetting about updating the program).

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My version of A9LH doesn't support SD-less booting. :/ (I know, I just kept forgetting about updating the program).
The themes are stored in Nintendo 3DS/[random]/[random]/extdata/<ID>
The ID is 000002cc for Japan/elsewhere, 000002cd for USA and 000002ce for European consoles.
Just delete the folder and you should be able to boot again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol