Homebrew 3DSThem.es - Your new destination for custom 3DS themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Been away from this thread for a while, what has happened? I wish there'd be an easier way of downloading the themes off the page. It seems you can't browse more than one tab of the page at the same moment or the page never finshes up loading. (For example i'm in the home of 3dsthemes and open another tab with "popular" themes, one of the two randomly stops loading.

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Been away from this thread for a while, what has happened? I wish there'd be an easier way of downloading the themes off the page. It seems you can't browse more than one tab of the page at the same moment or the page never finshes up loading. (For example i'm in the home of 3dsthemes and open another tab with "popular" themes, one of the two randomly stops loading.
DDoS protection, sorry

Reactions: McWhiters9511

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Does anyone in here have problem viewing my recent upload ? or maybe some1 know whats wrong with it ?
*this is not from my own browser, but there are other who might have this problem, also i'm afraid maybe in the future other people would have this problem, what should i do ? is there something wrong with my browser when i uploading it ?
screenshot_2016-12-06-19-19-51-png.71460

And i can't open splash site, it says "TypeError: info is undefined in https://splash.3dsthem.es/js/main.js?1480242806 at line 134" whenever i tried to open or reload it, This may have something to do with the problem above

FlameSpeedster

That Guy Who Made 250+ 3DS Themes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone in here have problem viewing my recent upload ? or maybe some1 know whats wrong with it ?
*this is not from my own browser, but there are other who might have this problem, also i'm afraid maybe in the future other people would have this problem, what should i do ? is there something wrong with my browser when i uploading it ?
screenshot_2016-12-06-19-19-51-png.71460

And i can't open splash site, it says "TypeError: info is undefined in https://splash.3dsthem.es/js/main.js?1480242806 at line 134" whenever i tried to open or reload it, This may have something to do with the problem above
Looks fine to me.
miraclaime_3dsthemes.png

Reactions: miraclaime

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
This app looks so promising, I'm excited for the release! It'll be a CHMM2 killer for sure! Not that I don't appreciate @Rinnegatamante 's work, I just know he's left the 3DS scene, so this new app is much appreciated! It looks so clean and functional too, given the limited 3DS space available. You sure do make a great page layout @erman1337 .

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I liked the function of put Image in the bottom of the gallery bar I already put my image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol