helloimbeca

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Error from chrome:

"3dsthem.es uses an unsupported protocol."
"The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure."

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Error from chrome:

"3dsthem.es uses an unsupported protocol."
"The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite. This is likely to be caused when the server needs RC4, which is no longer considered secure."
The problem is not on our server, it's on your side

Try doing a malware scan on your computer

CodyMKW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you should add something like "user:CodyMKW Favorite" or "user:CodyMKW Fav" to the search bar which will show you the themes another user favorites

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Why 3dsthem.es became so slow to load lately on my firefox ?, it keep loading on and on and when it done after several minutes it show up like this *image, is something wrong with my firefox ?
3dthem es.png

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Why 3dsthem.es became so slow to load lately on my firefox ?, it keep loading on and on and when it done after several minutes it show up like this *image, is something wrong with my firefox ?
View attachment 65374
Do you have any extensions disabling custom fonts by any chance? Can you show me what you're seeing here?

44100hz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@erman1337 possible to implement any sort of quality control system? I'd love to filter out anything that has visible low quality.

Could be done through public tags/filtering (think "stretched" tag, etc.).

I'd avoid a direct rating system because of fandom bias, and general negativity, though a "flag as low quality" option would be fine, that allows people to filter it if they choose.

Ideally, I'd just make it so that theme tools help users to crop their art and position it in relation to the screen, but there's already so many themes that it would be a little late.

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i couldn't open it at all it keep loading and once it done it gave me problem loading page
Are you using any extensions that block custom fonts by any chance? Or one that blocks requests to fonts.googleapis.com? Also, you might try changing your DNS to Google DNS, that might help too

Last edited by erman1337,

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i don't think im using any extensions that block custom fonts, only adblocker tho, does it count ?
this is my extensions, please have a look
View attachment 65430
I don't think it's an extension actually, because then it wouldn't take long to load. Try changing your DNS to Google DNS

If this is recent, it could be a simple network issue on google's side and they fix it soon

FlameSpeedster

That Guy Who Made 250+ 3DS Themes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@erman1337 possible to implement any sort of quality control system? I'd love to filter out anything that has visible low quality.

Could be done through public tags/filtering (think "stretched" tag, etc.).

I'd avoid a direct rating system because of fandom bias, and general negativity, though a "flag as low quality" option would be fine, that allows people to filter it if they choose.

Ideally, I'd just make it so that theme tools help users to crop their art and position it in relation to the screen, but there's already so many themes that it would be a little late.
I don't think anyone would want to moderate the already existing 5000+ themes, but yes, quality control would be something beneficial to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @btjunior sure, that'll cost you death