Status
Not open for further replies.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nevermind, I just found out why nsfw post were deleted :l, Would it still be lolicon if post a character from bleach "Yachiru", who's over 1000 yrs old but looks umm young?
Not sure what the character looks like, but if she fits the visual profile, it stands to reason the law isn't going to care what age the lore says she is. That's the reason they've been removed from the site. I'd remove them for other reasons, but that comes down to personal preference.

Hagslayer5

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.gateway-3ds.com
XP
Country
United States
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The site will be back in a few days
~~~~~~~~~~~~

dMJ8UmU.png
I've created my own repository of custom 3DS themes after working on it for 2 weeks, because I didn't like the current options available to publish and find custom themes.

Features:
- Secure login with Mozilla Persona
- Automatic PNG and OGG preview generation
- Automatic SMDH generation (with icons)
- Nice looking Material Design interface
- Searching
- Reporting system
- Uploading themes
- Editing themes
- Français!

Remember, this is only beta, more features will be coming soon!
DX5cNUO.png

when will it be up a running again

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm really sorry for getting off topic, but what is that pinned Messenger-like site in your screenshot in the OP?

erman1337

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The site might be up in the european afternoon tomorrow if the brussels lockdown doesn't apply to banks or something
Also I might move the server's location to either London or another european location DigitalOcean provides

Last edited by erman1337,
Reactions: dimmidice

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The site might be up in the european afternoon tomorrow if the brussels lockdown doesn't apply to banks or something
Also I might move the server's location to either London or another european location DigitalOcean provides

If you move the server location, does this mean we can upload loli themes again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c