3DS

dryganaye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. The price coming down about $100 (I can wait.)
glare.gif

2. 3, 2D or 3D versions of a Metroid game having been released.
glare.gif

3. 2, 3D Mario games having been released.
4. A Final Fantasy PS2 port or original title having been released.
5. 2 or more flashcards which provide fully unlocked DSi and 3DS modes.
6. Sony's NGP taking at least half of the portable gaming market and *keeping* it. (I can dream...)
yaypsp.gif

7. The end of Nintendo's unofficial support and encouragement of shovelware. (Prob won't happen. Half of their profit would vanish.
rolleyes.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Carp! How could I forget Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright? If there is any game I want right now (for any system), that outclasses them all on my "to buy" list.

epicCreations.or

Trophies
Website
whalecakes.com
XP
Country
United States
dryganaye said:
1. The price coming down about $100 (I can wait.)
glare.gif
2. 3, 2D or 3D versions of a Metroid game having been released.
glare.gif

3. 2, 3D Mario games having been released.
4. A Final Fantasy PS2 port or original title having been released.
5. 2 or more flashcards which provide fully unlocked DSi and 3DS modes.
6. Sony's NGP taking at least half of the portable gaming market and *keeping* it. (I can dream...)
yaypsp.gif

7. The end of Nintendo's unofficial support and encouragement of shovelware. (Prob won't happen. Half of their profit would vanish.
rolleyes.gif
Good luck with that. You'll be waiting until the next console comes
tongue.gif

EDIT: note how I didn't comment on the rest, considering Paper Mario and Super Mario both have announcements, an FF game is inevitable, a Metroid game will come out at some point I'm sure, and the last two are just.... Never will happen.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how no one says anything about a Final Fantasy VI remake.
unsure.gif
I mean, compared to all of the other 2D FF games originally released in America, this one has been remade/ported the least.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
1. Its success without the interference of flash carts. Honestly, I don't want a 3DS flashcart to be around for at least 2-3 years. Look what happened to the DS library...
2. The GB games coming out for VC. I'd like me some Pokemon (especially Trading Card Game) and Super Pika Land (Mario Land hacked with Pokemon elements)
3. When I get my hands on it, mess around with StreetPass and Play Coins. Good to know that SSF IV and Nintendogs both use these features.
4. Connectivity with games ran by flashcarts.
5. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Master Quest + possibly a few things.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Carp! How could I forget Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright? If there is any game I want right now (for any system), that outclasses them all on my "to buy" list.

angry.gif
Holy fuck. you're right. THAT was the original reason I wanted a 3DS anyways. I should be ashamed of myself...

When I saw the trailer, I was on the fence about gettin gone at launch. after watching, all I could say was, "now I HAVE to buy one. I don't have a choice".
tongue.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None. I am not stupid. I am wise with the money for the future. This is a lacking of better 3rd party for a better games. I am not going to do anything until 3 years from now. I am fine with Wii and PS3 to keep me busy as much as yoga and exercise to keep me in fit and healthy and younger. It is a wise things to do. They are doing it out of our money for their profits and we got no profits at all. USE YOUR BRAIN! THINK!

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
None. I am not stupid. I am wise with the money for the future. This is a lacking of better 3rd party for a better games. I am not going to do anything until 3 years from now. I am fine with Wii and PS3 to keep me busy as much as yoga and exercise to keep me in fit and healthy and younger. It is a wise things to do. They are doing it out of our money for their profits and we got no profits at all. USE YOUR BRAIN! THINK!
So the question is "what are you looking forward to" and your answer is "none"...
unsure.gif

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
Kewl story broooooooooooo.

In addition to my previous comment, I am also excited for the Virtual Console! I would love to play Link's Awakening "legitly"!

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Almost everyone expects only remakes of old games and remakes we see in every nintendo console (Mario Kart, Super Mario XX game, Zelda Game)
Personally, I'll wait until there is a big pool of games to select, a flashcard and a price drop. Probably, the "lite" version of the console.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R2DJ said:
1. Its success without the interference of flash carts. Honestly, I don't want a 3DS flashcart to be around for at least 2-3 years. Look what happened to the DS library...

The DS library was full of shit from the beginning, I'm getting tired of reading retarded comments abpout how the reason the DS has so many shit games is because of piracy. I bought 6 games with my DS Phat in the beginning of 2005 and i traded in 5 of them for being peices of crap.
Besides which, even if a flashcard came out on Day One, with full 3DS functionality, the 3DS would do phenomenally well.
Stop.
Being.
So.
Delusional.

That is all.

Rydian, thank you for posting that link. I know Catboy and Ikki are nice guys but they seem to think that a flashcard is death for Nintendo.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Necron N.N said:
Almost everyone expects only remakes of old games and remakes we see in every nintendo console (Mario Kart, Super Mario XX game, Zelda Game)
Personally, I'll wait until there is a big pool of games to select, a flashcard and a price drop. Probably, the "lite" version of the console.
So not only do you want free stuff....you want good free stuff....a wide selection of free stuff....and a cheaper way to get into this realm of free stuff....on a improved console?

Things like this make me sad to be here sometimes...
frown.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Necron N.N said:
1) There is already games that aren't just remakes/ports. Beside what wrong with posts/remakes?
2) Not all people play all those games.
3) Unless you mean a price drop of the original due to the "lite" version and then get the original.
If not then you going to be waiting a long time for a price drop "lite" version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1