Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
587100TotWRUTeaserSiteOpen.jpg

Bamco have released the first trailer for the upcoming 3DS exclusive; Tales of the World: Reve Unitia. The game is scheduled for release in Japan on the 23rd of October 2014. There is no information regarding a Western release date.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

The translated text appears small in the embedded video, so I'd recommend watching on YouTube or in full screen mode. If an ad overlay pops up at the bottom of the video, make sure to close it or the subtitles will be hidden.
ひとは眠る、一日の終わりに
だがあるいはそれは―

これが夢?

俺たちに記憶がないのも、
なにか関係があるのか?

とにかくこの世界がおかしくなるとは、
ここを夢見ている俺たちの世界も全部おかしくなる。

ヴールの勢力が強まっていて、
最終的にはすべての世界が滅びかねない。

人々が見る夢によって作られる世界
「レーヴァリア」

レーヴァリア・・・夢の世界・・・そうか
だからなにも思い出せないんだ!

♪「光る闇」/ 作曲:椎名豪(しいなごう)/ 作詞・歌唱:中川奈美(なかがわなみ)

すべての「テイルズオブ」世界がつながる
夢の世界の物語

集い戦え。たとえ記憶をなくしても―

「テイルズオブグレイセス」より
アスベル・ラント
(CV:櫻井孝宏 さくらいたかひろ)
戦おう・・・この悪魔の渦も止まるかもしれない!

「テイルズオブヴェスペリア」より
ユーリ・ローウェル
(CV:鳥海浩輔 とりうみこうすけ)
お互い譲れないんだったら・・・白黒つけるしかねぇんだろう!

「テイルズオブシンフォニア」より
ロイド・アーヴィング
(CV:小西 克幸 こにし かつゆき)
自分の世界までどうでもいいなんて!

「テイルズオブジアビス」より
ルーク・フォン・ファブレ
(CV:鈴木 千尋 すずきすずき ちひろ)
お前らのやることには、もうウンザリなんだよ!

「テイルズオブエクシリア」より
ミラ=マクスウェル
(CV:沢城 みゆき さわしろ みゆき)
私もお前と、約束しよう。

「テイルズオブエターニア」より
メルディ
(CV:南 央美 みなみ おみ)
メルディ・・・思い出すよ!

「テイルズオブエクシリア2」より
ルドガー・ウィル・クルスニク
(CV:近藤隆 こんどう たかし)
俺の・・・俺たちの言葉を聞いてくれ!

「テイルズオブエクシリア2」より
ユリウス・ウィル・クルスニク
(CV:大川透 おおかわ とおる)
君には守るべきものがあるはず!

ストーリーは2つの視点で描かれる
豪華2本立て!

このまま帰るわけにはいかない。
レーヴァリアと僕たちの世界は、互いに影響し合っているんだろう。

テルン編
「目覚めたのひと」を集めながら、レーヴァリアの危機に立ち向かう
皆さんが目覚めたのは、強い心祈ってるからです!
あなたの[?????]って、一体何??

ナハト編
「夢紬」の力を駆使し、懸命に戦うナハトに避けがたい危機が迫る。
引いてねぇぞ!こいつらは強すぎんだろう!
まだ、終わりじゃありません!
人の姿が変わっていく
まさか一切に聞く、夢見る目覚めの人なのか?

互いの信念を胸に、
敵対する仲間たち・・・
やっぱり戦うことになるのか!
どうもこうもねぇ、[?????]見てなのは、お断りだ。
どんな結末が待っていようと、ここから帰ろう!

新たな絆のシミュレーションRPG
メーカー希望小売価格5210円+税
CEROレーティング 審査予定
心皆を助けたらさ!

買ってもらえる!
初回封入得点
【OP楽曲】「光る闇」
【ED楽曲】「懐かしい夢」
ゲームに登録されているOP楽曲&ED楽曲をフルでダウンロードできる!
シリアルコード入り
超豪華描きおろしイラスト付きカード
歴代キャラクター達が描かれた描き下ろしイラスト
全3種からランダムで1種を封入!

予約したその場でもらえる!
早期予約者限定キャンペーン実地中
早めに予約して確実に手に入れよう!
<キャンペーン得点配布期間>
5/26(月)~8/31(日)
※アクセス有効期間:5/26~9/15
追加ステージの無料ダウンロード番号が手に入る
シリアルコード(有効期限つき)

Nintendo 3DS
本ソフトは、ニンテンドー3DS専用ソフトです。
ニンテンドーDSi LL / DSi / DS Lite / DSでは
遊べませんのでご注意ください。

ニンテンドー3DSの3D映像について
・3D映像の見えかたには個人差があります。
・6歳以下のお子様は、
2D表示に切り替えてご使用ください。
くわしくは、任天堂ホームページをご覧ください。
www.nintendo.co.jp

YouTubeでご視聴のみなさんへ
最新動画を見逃さないように、ぜひチャンネル登録を!
チャンネル登録ボタン
スマホでご覧の方は動画の下のチャンネル登録ボタンから
Please SUBSCRIBE!!
<Translation Notes>
  • There are a couple of words that I couldn't quite hear (noted in [?????] in the transcript above), so I couldn't translate those parts fully. They appear as _____ in the trailer.
  • There's a character mentioned in the trailer named ヴール (Vuuru). I wasn't sure how to localize the name, but it's localized as "Vuur" in this article, so I went with that.
  • The story is told from two viewpoints; the perspective of テルン (Terun) and ナハト (Nahato). Those names are localized as "Tern" and "Nacht," respectively, in these two articles. So to be consistent, I used those names.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Japan sure is obsessed with all these SRPGs on handhelds. The NDS had a million of them, the PSP also had a lot.
Unfortunately I didn't find anything that was anywhere as good as FFT and its level of depth, here's hoping this will change the trend

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, seeing as few Tales games outside of the main series actually get localized (very few), it seems unlikely that this game will ever be brought over. Bamco has been generous lately though. Maybe we'll see their generosity extend to this release.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, seeing as few Tales games outside of the main series actually get localized (very few), it seems unlikely that this game will ever be brought over. Bamco has been generous lately though. Maybe we'll see their generosity extend to this release.
The existence of the eShop and the relative success of Project X Zone in the west make a western release plausible at least.

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might turn out to be a good game... but I seriously wish the art style of these games would veer from the bubble gum path eventually.

Again, I miss the old Sega Master System/Genesis games where every video game character did not have to be pastel, stupid grimace, and spiky hair.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And here it is, another game that makes me dislike nintendo's decision on region locking.
because you are willing to play a strategy story based game on a foreign language...and if you are going to tell me that you know japanese, getting a 2ds for 99 dollars is not much problem...

Jean Karlo

Hacker Aspirant!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because you are willing to play a strategy story based game on a foreign language...and if you are going to tell me that you know japanese, getting a 2ds for 99 dollars is not much problem...

Some Japanese games are in English, Phoenix Wright collection for 3ds for example , and.99 for an imported 2ds?

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
O.o, i never noticed that either. still if you dont know the language its useless (PW Collection doesnt count, its a remake of a collection of a remake of a port...)

Trust me, I played countless of games while having no f*cking clue what I'm doing due to language barrier and still enjoying them.
Most of it is trial&error and I make up the story based on the show and voice acting (blindly trusting that the game's show and tell are the same).
It kinda reminds me of the early days where I was a little twat and had no knowledge about the english language. Sure, its stupid but I don't give a damn. *continues playing Phantasy Star Online 2 on JP servers :tpi: *

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E