OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for making yet even more illiterate noobies think there is a way to load 3DS roms. :glare:
The people who would try this out without reading the stickies are the same people who would likely fall for the referral/ad scams on youtube.

The difference is that with this, they're informed of the stickies and proper info.

Reactions: 1 person

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I found something weird. Off of my DSTWO, when I launch this, it flashes two white screens then shows the 3DS "Software Closed" screen, the one that says "In sleep mode..."

It doesn't load 3DS roms!

(actually, I do know what it is supposed to do, but I downloaded it for the lulz. But I am curious as to why it's triggering a power button press.)

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I found something weird. Off of my DSTWO, when I launch this, it flashes two white screens then shows the 3DS "Software Closed" screen, the one that says "In sleep mode..."

you need to downloads anti piracys patchs from the eshop
And then contact Nintendo to have them send the official Mudkips music video to your 3DS.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States

(actually, I do know what it is supposed to do, but I downloaded it for the lulz. But I am curious as to why it's triggering a power button press.)
Works on my DSTwo, I'll try to see what's up later tonight.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I got curious and checked it on my AK2i on Homebrew Menu - similar effect, the DS just turns off. Bizzare.
So does that make this app a turn-off to all the noobs that think you can play 3DS roms? ;)
I guess it's just because I didn't update my AK2i's firmware just yet - I like the blue icon too much. :P (No, not really, it's just turning off, has nothing to do with firmware lol)

Banzboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow great work! I just got a question, when I play start up mercenaries it's looking for the save but then it just pops away. When I save and quit and play it again the save is gone. Is there a way to fix this?

btw is there an update coming for Kappa: the game?

SuperMarioHacker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello, is this real, Can this play 3d games, Is it region free?? Brick its your r4 and 3ds system?? Where can i download 3d games?? This are my (many) questions:nds: Please post a answere!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...