3DS reboots when trying to launch CTGP-7

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So I tried to downgrade the game by using git checkout and then copying the files from the updates folder.

Now, when I launch the CTGP-7 launcher, it still says the version it was on, and after declining the update and pressing "Launch", it just reboots the 3DS for some reason...

Is there a way I could complete the downgrade and make it not do that?

Or is there a DRM protection against downgrades as well for some goddamned reason?

Last edited by Ondrashek06,

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
That's not how it works...
Old versions probably need old plugin loader versions and that you install the appropriate launcher cia. There is also a possibility the old plugin loader versions don't even work on latest firmware.

(I'm amazed with your determination of bypassing the rosalina block, even going as far as getting a probably buggy and feature-lacking outdated version)

Ondrashek06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
That's not how it works...
Old versions probably need old plugin loader versions and that you install the appropriate launcher cia. There is also a possibility the old plugin loader versions don't even work on latest firmware.

(I'm amazed with your determination of bypassing the rosalina block, even going as far as getting a probably buggy and feature-lacking outdated version)
That's not even to bypass your DRM, it's to save an older version provided the new one will break things or what.

Also, it's v1.2, that's not that old...

...Also, you are prevented from playing online provided you don't use the latest version. Why do you assume I want to cheat online?

Last edited by Ondrashek06,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1