• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

sickboy13435

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi guys, so I get a black screen every time I run a virtual console game, everything else works as it should so how exactly do I fix this? I'm using luma v6.6 + a9lh, also the console is update to the latest system software.

Tupsi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello together,
1. i have a 3ds with cfw 11.3 an now i got a message that a new fw is available. can i update to 11.4 or do i have to aware anything?
2. is it possible to remove languages from 3ds roms, to reduce the size?
3. how do i install *.3ds rom (game file) on my 3ds?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello together,
1. i have a 3ds with cfw 11.3 an now i got a message that a new fw is available. can i update to 11.4 or do i have to aware anything?
2. is it possible to remove languages from 3ds roms, to reduce the size?
3. how do i install *.3ds rom (game file) on my 3ds?
1. NTR streaming is broken. O3DS needs 11.2 HBL payload renamed to 11.4. Update Luma3DS before you update. Backup your NAND before you update.
2. Yes, I don't think it's worth the effort. You have to unpack the ROM, delete files and repack. It may crash your game.
3. You can't install 3ds. You need CIA to install. You can install CIA with FBI.

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
1. NTR streaming is broken. O3DS needs 11.2 HBL payload renamed to 11.4. Update Luma3DS before you update. Backup your NAND before you update.
2. Yes, I don't think it's worth the effort. You have to unpack the ROM, delete files and repack. It may crash your game.
3. You can't install 3ds. You need CIA to install. You can install CIA with FBI.
And you can convert 3ds to cia with GodMode9

Tupsi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thanks a lot. at the moment i try to convert 3ds to cia with godmode9

i have a New 3DS XL with cfw 11.3. So i can update the FW?

Erol

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
now everytime I want to boot in Gateway I have to use cubic ninja and QR code.. the nintendo ds profile does not work anymore.. anyway to fix it?

also is it safe to update the emunand using the 3ds itself and WIFI when Im booted into the emunand?

Last edited by Erol,

IMRAN_PETER

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hello there.... I been having severe button input malfunction issue in my 3DS XL. I have posted about it but no solution so far..... I am totally out of my wits.... The last resort left is doing a firmware reflash. So, buddies, how can I flash my backed up Firmware.bin using Gateway or any other non hardware method? I am currently on 4.3 official firmware with 11.2 Emunand and the backed up firmware is also 4.3 but it was done when I first got my Gateway(2 years+). Also, I tried restoring firmware using Gateway, it saying not applicable for current firmware(4.3 ofw). Thank you in advance.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
now everytime I want to boot in Gateway I have to use cubic ninja and QR code.. the nintendo ds profile does not work anymore.. anyway to fix it?

also is it safe to update the emunand using the 3ds itself and WIFI when Im booted into the emunand?
You need to reinstall the exploit with your DS flashcart.
No, it is not safe to update. Gateway does not work on 11.3 or 11.4 emuNAND.
If you want to update, I'd recommend backing up all your save games using JKSM then following https://3ds.guide and not using your Gateway anymore. Unless you're using the cheat function it isn't doing anything for you that you couldn't get with a9lh + Luma.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello there.... I been having severe button input malfunction issue in my 3DS XL. I have posted about it but no solution so far..... I am totally out of my wits.... The last resort left is doing a firmware reflash. So, buddies, how can I flash my backed up Firmware.bin using Gateway or any other non hardware method? I am currently on 4.3 official firmware with 11.2 Emunand and the backed up firmware is also 4.3 but it was done when I first got my Gateway(2 years+). Also, I tried restoring firmware using Gateway, it saying not applicable for current firmware(4.3 ofw). Thank you in advance.
If that was a NAND backup, Gateway would have named it NAND.bin. So sounds like you don't have a backup.

Reactions: Erol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...