• Views 4,541,727
  • Replies 53,799
  • Likes 43

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any flashcards that would support 11.3? Or just wait until one does?

Cheat function would be useful sometimes for extremely grind heavy games.

Thanks for all the answers by the way.

Does this flashcart wipe the 3ds.guide 11.3 a9lh setup?

Thanks too.
No that card does not as it's for DS games. The only cart to wipe A9LH is Gateway. You really only need flashcards for DS games.

Reactions: Firewarrior

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any flashcards that would support 11.3? Or just wait until one does?

Cheat function would be useful sometimes for extremely grind heavy games.

Thanks for all the answers by the way.

Does this flashcart wipe the 3ds.guide 11.3 a9lh setup?

Thanks too.
Cart is needed for DS games. My 3ds is a soft mod. To play 3ds games without mod, you need a TRUE 3ds flashcart which I have never used any to give my 2 cents worth on.

Reactions: Firewarrior

Tobestik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I tried the steps that you suggested, cleared all the browsing data, made a mobile hotspot, and yet that didn't solve anything. I attached pictures of the root and a9lh folder. I'm using the loader from the luma zip so I no that's not the issue. I should also mention that my 3ds screen is glitching out like crazy - flashing colors and such but operates fine otherwise.

nqofr.jpg

ka2p8p.jpg
I think i solved the issue. I guess my file unzipper didn't unzip the files correctly and I was bascially trying to launch empty bins

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own a N3DS XL on 11.3 with Luma. Which is the best way to run GBA games? Should I use Ultimate GBA VC Injector for 3DS 1.6b? or a different emulating program? Thanks for any insight.

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have 2 3dses a o3ds and a new 3dsXL both with A9LH, Luma 7.0 and update 11.4 and while I can go into the HBL using the cia on both, selecting an app freezes the consoles...any idea why and what can I do about that?

OK, so after updating my boot3dsx I can now select Homebrews without freezing except from Hans and CHMM2 on my New3dsXL...

Last edited by Amapola62,

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 3dses a o3ds and a new 3dsXL both with A9LH, Luma 7.0 and update 11.4 and while I can go into the HBL using the cia on both, selecting an app freezes the consoles...any idea why and what can I do about that?

OK, so after updating my boot3dsx I can now select Homebrews without freezing except from Hans and CHMM2 on my New3dsXL...
Update Luma3DS to 7.0.1. Use CIA version of CHMM2 and use LayeredFS instead of HANS.

CosmicMeteor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Heya. I have an 4.3 firmware O3DS and an non-updated Gateway EmuNAND. To be frank, I didn't give much care about the new hacking discoveries such as A9LH or Luma3DS, since my Gateway EmuNAND works for me just fine.

But from quite a while ago, my Smash 3DS cia refused to connect to the internet. It would only show unable to connect to server and has been a pain in my butt since it surfaced. My theory is because I didn't update my EmuNAND to its latest version, but as you can see, Gateway doesn't support 11.4 EmuNAND yet.

So I'd like to ask, what are my options? It spun my head when I discovered a lot of hacks that people use since it's been a very long time since the last I checked on 3DS hacking scene, and I'd like to be given a brief rundown on what I have to do. Do I install A9LH or the sort? Or something else? I'm sure I can follow the installation instructions, I'm just confused on what things to install atm. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heya. I have an 4.3 firmware O3DS and an non-updated Gateway EmuNAND. To be frank, I didn't give much care about the new hacking discoveries such as A9LH or Luma3DS, since my Gateway EmuNAND works for me just fine.

But from quite a while ago, my Smash 3DS cia refused to connect to the internet. It would only show unable to connect to server and has been a pain in my butt since it surfaced. My theory is because I didn't update my EmuNAND to its latest version, but as you can see, Gateway doesn't support 11.4 EmuNAND yet.

So I'd like to ask, what are my options? It spun my head when I discovered a lot of hacks that people use since it's been a very long time since the last I checked on 3DS hacking scene, and I'd like to be given a brief rundown on what I have to do. Do I install A9LH or the sort? Or something else? I'm sure I can follow the installation instructions, I'm just confused on what things to install atm. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
https://3ds.guide

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hi. Just bought a N3DS XL (my third 3DS) second hand. I am going to install A9LH and Luma3DS on it but it has parental control enabled and I don't know the PIN. I used https://mkey.salthax.org/ to be able to generate a new key but I can't disable parental control completely. I am thinking of formatting system memory and see if that will disable it. However when doing that it want's to connect to internet to check whether it can format. I am afraid it will update the firmware in the process so I can't install A9LH and Luma3DS on it afterwards. So my question is will the firmware be upgraded when Í choose to format system memory? My guess is no but I want to be sure. Thanks

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hi. Just bought a N3DS XL (my third 3DS) second hand. I am going to install A9LH and Luma3DS on it but it has parental control enabled and I don't know the PIN. I used https://mkey.salthax.org/ to be able to generate a new key but I can't disable parental control completely. I am thinking of formatting system memory and see if that will disable it. However when doing that it want's to connect to internet to check whether it can format. I am afraid it will update the firmware in the process so I can't install A9LH and Luma3DS on it afterwards. So my question is will the firmware be upgraded when Í choose to format system memory? My guess is no but I want to be sure. Thanks
Why can't you disable it?

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
When I try to 'Clear Settings' in Parental Control it says:

The necessary data is missing. With the internet connected please wait with the HOME Menu open, without activating Sleep Mode. Then try selecting Clear Settings.

I tried that for a long time and it still does the same.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
When I try to 'Clear Settings' in Parental Control it says:

The necessary data is missing. With the internet connected please wait with the HOME Menu open, without activating Sleep Mode. Then try selecting Clear Settings.

I tried that for a long time and it still does the same.

Idk about parental controls, but the console can NOT install firmware without your permission. Formatting will not install the newest update even if it was downloaded.

Reactions: petspeed

hack3r2507

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey, I have Skylanders SwapForce for the WII when I install a CIA on the 3DS XL can I use the portal from the WII or can I emulate the Skylanders?

Last edited by hack3r2507,

rsc-pl

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is it possible to do a system transfer (without any problems) after region change to new N3ds?
More precise:
O3DS LL AL9H Luma -> N3DS XL (EU, never connected to eshop) AL9H Luma with changed region to JAP?

Zaphod77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3ds Skylanders games use the 3ds portal. it's unique with it's IR interface. The one from each game looks different, but they are all the same portal.

so you have to buy ONE of them (or a standalone portal) to get the portal. you can then install all of the CIAs. Swap force and later lets you scan all your skylanders once, then play without scanning until you want to update the exp total.the first two are much less convenient, and will only remember 2 at once, if that.

Original one is the only game that can reformat an imaginator, though.

Last edited by Zaphod77,
Reactions: hack3r2507

hack3r2507

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
3ds Skylanders games use the 3ds portal. it's unique with it's IR interface. The one from each game looks different, but they are all the same portal.

so you have to buy ONE of them (or a standalone portal) to get the portal. you can then install all of the CIAs. Swap force and later lets you scan all your skylanders once, then play without scanning until you want to update the exp total.the first two are much less convenient, and will only remember 2 at once, if that.

Original one is the only game that can reformat an imaginator, though.
Thanks[emoji106]

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3003 mit Tapatalk

Ken16303

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Performing a CTRTransfer will remove all user-installed tickets (which allow access to games) from your device until the created backup is restored.

how do i make a backup and how do i restore it/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdMSPaHhmbI +1