• Views 4,521,790
  • Replies 53,797
  • Likes 43

ghostpotato

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to convert .3dsx to .cia? I want to be able to launch Portal3DS from my home menu.

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I know it's not ARN's fault, I poted this in case anyone may have any fix for this problem in general that I could try.

Sent from a fucking cm13 phone

Well a faulty copy wouldn't have worked from the start. How could it just stop randomly like that. I haven't changed anything other than the ARN a9lh.bin.
Nvm, fixed it by changing the path using pathchanger to aurei/aureinand.bin [I'm using CTRBM9]

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Is there an easy way to find out if an old SD still has an EmuNAND partition that I forgot to remove?

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Im soon gong to begin the guide of moving over to A9LH + AuiReiNand with o3DS... wish me luck, pls send guide to follow and hopefully not brick :v

Follow this guide and good luck. Just some general advice: don't do this while tired. Read everything carefully. Triple check if you have all the necessary files. Ask here if you don't know something and don't just continue. Doing all this will minimise your bricking risk.

space-dandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! I have two flashcards, one had some games bought on Eshop before I installed a CFW. I've been using the second flashcard for a while, but now I wanted to finish a bought game and placed the second card into the 3DS. The console didn't see any games on it, but it says that there's almost no place left on the card, so it's not formatted. Is there any way to fix it? If I remember correctly, I've made a backup of files before the installation.
Thanks in advance.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have two flashcards, one had some games bought on Eshop before I installed a CFW. I've been using the second flashcard for a while, but now I wanted to finish a bought game and placed the second card into the 3DS. The console didn't see any games on it, but it says that there's almost no place left on the card, so it's not formatted. Is there any way to fix it? If I remember correctly, I've made a backup of files before the installation.
Thanks in advance.
Sd cards*

When you change sd cards and don't have the Nintendo 3ds folder from the old card on it it creates a new one and makes the old one invalid. The card doesn't have space because everything is still on the card, But because it isn't for that 3ds anymore it won't show up.

space-dandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sd cards*

When you change sd cards and don't have the Nintendo 3ds folder from the old card on it it creates a new one and makes the old one invalid. The card doesn't have space because everything is still on the card, But because it isn't for that 3ds anymore it won't show up.
Oh, sorry, SD cards, yes, I'm an idiot. So it means that I can't play it now at all? It will be a shame because I have one 70+ hours game on it that's still not finished. Thanks for the answer, by the way.

Zappline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an old3DSXL on SysNAND 4.4 or something like that. I use Gateway and I'm trying to figure out how to install CFW to install and play GBA cias, i have been looking around for quite a while but I cant figure anything out. I have not been dwelling around the hacking scene for over a year so I have more or less no clue what has happen or what my options are. When I got my 3DS with Gateway updating SysNAND over 4.5 was a big no no. So what do I do now, where do I go and yeah I'm as close to a noob as you can get. I have only installed and updated GW versions and installed BBM and DevMenu nothing more. So if someone could help me out I would be very greatfull.

AnnappaPoojary

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello there,
In Plailect's guide part 3 (RedNand)

19. Select "Boot CFW" to enter RedNAND (you must launch CakesFW from the Homebrew Launcher every time you want to boot RedNAND)
20. If you boot into the home menu, you have successfully launched RedNAND.

How do we confirm that we are in RedNand and not in sysNand? Because creating a folder in sysNand and changing theme in RedNand to differentiate is done later. Or can i do that before step 19 just so that i am sure i have launched RedNand and not sysNand?

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

nic0lette

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I updated to AuReiNand 5.x I have completely failed to boot NTR =/ I downloaded the firmware.bin linked to in the Arm9LoaderHax guide (again to verify), placed it into /aurei/firmware.bin but still nothing.

When I start BootNTR it says:

BootNTR 2.4
tmpBuffer: 1418a000
firmVersion: 00000000
param is missing: ntrConfig->PMSvcRunAddr
testing svc_backDoor
testSvcBackdoor OK
unknown FIRM, access-checks could not be patched

Is there a setting I'm missing in AuReiNand's config? Is the file in the wrong directory or something? =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Shubshub
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one