• Replies 53,813
  • Likes 43

skullpatch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can the savedatafiler app be used to store the save data of a gba virtual console and if it can how can I take the stored data and move it to another vba VC on a different 3ds if thats also possible?

Dyshonest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I install RxTools/something to let me play backups? What's the highest firmware allowed? Still 9.5.something?

How do I downgrade? Using an original 3DS.

xChryma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Trying to use SaveDataFiler.cia to backup my cart of MH4U and dump the save into an installed .cia on my home menu. 2 folders show up when I open the CTR Card menu, "user1" and "system" for MH4U.
The options at the top when I hover these folders are delete this file/destroy this file and destroy this file by chance, am I doing something wrong?

HariGp

Trophies
XP
Country
India
(Sorry for being a noob beforehand :P)

On my O3DSXL, I unlinked sysNAND and emuNAND thrice(yeah...). Once by formatting(I followed a guide, but I didn't know that it would unlink them) and then again with "tinyformat.cia", and then again by formatting(Please don't ask me why :P). I want to backup my emuNAND(shifting to new SD), but which folder should I extract with the emuNAND tool? There are 5 folders there >.<

Also, I can't get HBL to work on sysNAND(when turning the 3ds on), it only boots when I enter rxMode -> emuNAND, and that too directly. I have to hold the 'L' trigger for it not to boot. I tried the browserhax to open it, but it says "Connection Failed". I've tried deleting cookies, history, etc. But it always says that. I'm able to open rxTools using the "reboot.ms/3ds/" website, but it takes too long. Any solution?

Also, I'm not able to access the E-shop through updated emuNAND either :/ I think it's because of me formatting twice(NNID thing). How do I access E-shop now?

Is there anyway to completely delete all the emuNAND stuff, and make it all over again?

Ompet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!

My N3DS XL is on 9.9.0 (E) version (I think it's -26 but not at home so can't check it out). Would it be wiser to update to 10.3 and then downgrade, or just downgrade at once. Or are there any information on a kernelexploit allowing CFW's on 9.9.0 that are in the working?

Thank you for your help!

KiseDC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you had a Gateway, you would follow Method A.

But they included a method for importing saves from a retail cart.

Sky3DS emulates a retail cart, so you can just follow that method.
Ok, then I'm fucked because I already sold my Sky3DS Blue Button. Seems I will need help from someone to export my saves. Edit: nevermind, I found someone who will do it :)

Thanks!

Last edited by KiseDC,

Krymus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, noob question ahead.

Im running 10.3 on a O3DS USA and i installed all legit cias from this region.
Im trying to install the EUR legit cias on it and it always fail.

Is it possible to install cias from another region on 10.3 using NASA/FBI?

Thanks a lot.

Anyone knows if it is possibe? :/

Ratatapa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Noob question

Finally got Emunand on 10.3 on my N3DS thanks to reinand. I know stuff can change on Nintendo's end but I wanna know how it usually work

1) Do I still need to find cia with Firmware proof for when nintendo release 10.4 if i wanna play online?
2) Cryptofix games won't be needed until nintendo releases games with a higher FW then what I am right? (exemple I stay in 10,3 I won't need cryptofix games until nintendo releases games that have a 10.4 or higher FW?)

gbatempuser32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Newbie here

I can't boot up EmuNAND9 or Homebrew Launcher on Old 3DS version 8.1.0-18E

http://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-installing-rxtools-custom-firmware-3ds-and-2ds.390867/

https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/3ztqqv/all_you_need_to_know_by_popular_demand/

I have been following these two guides, however (as sad as it is) I can't boot up either EmuNAND9 or Homebrew Launcher. EmuNAND9 freezes black and Homebrew Launcher flashes yellow, then grey and then freezes. Are there any option to use or is it recommended that I update to 10.3 and try again?

Thanks again

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there any video guide (english) on how to install cfw to your new 3ds, i follow a text tutorial 8 times now, and everytime it fails to install cia's after i have installed FBI on my emunand.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys!
I am planning to downgrade my N3DS to 9.2 and I have a O3DS on 4.5. I have a question about flashcards. If I buy ONE Gateway card (Two really, the red and blue one, but you know what I mean..), will I be able to play 3DS games on both consoles (N3DS and O3DS) if I use .cia's for the O3DS? Or should I still buy two packs of Gateway?

LittleXiao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if I just want everything on my system to go back to the way it was before I started CFW'ing? Is it really as simple as restoring my sysNAND backup and then updating, or do I have to do something else with my emuNAND, too? N3DS, 9.2 emu and sys, unlinked nands.

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
If my sysnand and emunand are unlinked, is it safe to enter the data management and software list in emunand or will this erase everything?

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10.3.0-28u is safe to downgrade, right? I have a new 3dsxl and want to make super extra sure I don't brick it or anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty can we discuss chrono trigger