• Replies 53,769
  • Likes 43

adambomb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I am on rxtools and I have OoT installed as a .cia, I want to unlock master quest so I can just play that instead of the normal mode. so I found a .sav and I've been searching all over but I can't figure out how to import a .sav to a game installed as a .cia.

I feel like it must be something incredibly easy but I've spent far too long searching.

thebatdadd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I get a new Japanese 3DS on 8.1, how can I upgrade it to 9.0-9.2? Also, can I run ninjhax 1.0 on it to install NA region .cia eshop games and retail games on the sysnand? Or would that not work?

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

yasuoiwakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi, just bought a "used - like new" N3DSXL from amazon.

It should include Majoras Mask on the sdcard but there is no game.
FW9.5, i'd like avoid updating it.

Will my Game appear after fw-update + connecting to eshop or did the previous user "move" it to his own account?

mrredpants

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello!

I have a 3DS (technically my son has a 3DS) - running ver 7.2.0-10U. We've had a R4i3DS that worked for a long time and at some point stopped working (I think likely wifi got enabled and the firwmare on the 3DS got updated and broke things). So, at that point, I put the flashcart on the shelp to return at a later date. :>) Here's the later date. I did my research as best I could and spent time trying to upgrade the firmware on the card. But, I get "card check fail." - here's more detail

The card
R4i3DS from r41ds.cn
jPudsTA.jpg

upload_2015-7-27_9-49-43.png

So, I downloaded latest firmware and latest WOOD as instructed.

Using a DS lite - I CAN flash R4iGold_3DS43_Patch_NDSi so I'm confident in the card (the TF card and the flashcart itself)

When I try to flash R4iGold_3DS62_Patch_NDSi_3DS.nds - I get card check, fail (tried NDSL version of that file too)

It may likely be this card just can't flash this firmware - I also read for an earlier version of the firmware you actually opened the card up and cut something.

On the .cn website, this is referenced.
That said, the card pictured has the RTS letters on it which is clearly different from mine
fbKylBq.png

So, after all that

1. Does anyone know if this card CAN be upgraded to work with ver 7.2.0-10U?
2. If it can't, and I'm going to get a new one - I'm been reading a bit (including the FAQ and the beginning of this thread) but I fear it may not be completely up to date. I see a lot of talk about getting the SUPERCARD DSTWO
Is that the go to card these days (if anyone might support 3DS games in the future it might be them) or would the latest r4i GOLD card from this company suffice? Also, finding a reliable seller seems to be tricky as well. So any input there would be appreaciated.

Thanks party people!

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay soo I just looked into Ninjhax 2.0 and can someone just confirm these things for me?

I currently have a n3DS at > 9.2 and if I want to use Ninjhax 2.0 so:

- I can update to the latest available firmware right now which is 9.9.026 I belive
- I can use Custom Themes with Ninjhax 2.0

Is that all correct? :o

If so, any chance I can still get Cubic Ninja in the EU for normal prices?

Thanks in advance! :)

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay soo I just looked into Ninjhax 2.0 and can someone just confirm these things for me?

I currently have a n3DS at > 9.2 and if I want to use Ninjhax 2.0 so:

- I can update to the latest available firmware right now which is 9.9.026 I belive
- I can use Custom Themes with Ninjhax 2.0

Is that all correct? :o

If so, any chance I can still get Cubic Ninja in the EU for normal prices?

Thanks in advance! :)
Yes, Ninjhax 2.0 still works on the latest firmware and supports custom themes.

It's going to be hard to find Cubic Ninja for a normal price, but I'd imagine it's possible if you are willing to hunt for a copy.

asnka

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Ok so I was trying to update my emunand but it updated the system nand (I am not a smart man.)
I'm now on 9.9.0-26U is there anyway to still play roms?

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Noob question:

How can I install emunand on New 3DS? I have emunand on my original 3DS by using the browser method. When I use the browser method in my new 3DS all I get is a black screen stuck on "Gateway 3DS loading..." I have homebrew launcher btw.

Reactions: yasuoiwakura

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, Ninjhax 2.0 still works on the latest firmware and supports custom themes.

It's going to be hard to find Cubic Ninja for a normal price, but I'd imagine it's possible if you are willing to hunt for a copy.

Thanks for the confirmation I will stay on 9.9.026 then and it seems a friend of mine can get me Cubic Ninja for around 30€ so I'll finally have access to custom themes! :D Something I wondered about since my last post, since Ninjhax 2.0 is just an User Mode Exploit it won't ever lead to emuNAND right?

yasuoiwakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the confirmation I will stay on 9.9.026 then and it seems a friend of mine can get me Cubic Ninja for around 30€ so I'll finally have access to custom themes! :D Something I wondered about since my last post, since Ninjhax 2.0 is just an User Mode Exploit it won't ever lead to emuNAND right?
Will this allow you to run ROMs?

TS26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all. I have a sky3ds coming soon for my New 3ds xl. I just have a couple of more questions.

1. I keep reading things about sysnad, backing sysnad up and emunand and things like that. I really only want to play backup games so i dont need to know or do any of these things right?

2. playing online games require a private or a public header. I own a zelda a link between worlds cartridge, can I take a private header from it and play online? For example, can I use the private header from zelda to play Mario kart online and also super smash bros?

3. on the sky3ds tutorial it says that i need the template file with the roms. On the sky3ds download page, I see a list of template files that were sorted by date. I am confused a bit about that. Is it only one template file that keeps getting updated and thus, I only need the latest one for all games? or is every template file specific for specific games? For example a template that was uploaded 4 months ago says it added support for code name steam. Now lets say I want to play that game. Should I use that template from 4 months ago or should i use the template that was updated just 4 days ago? I hope this makes sense >.<.

yasuoiwakura

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello all. I have a sky3ds coming soon for my New 3ds xl. I just have a couple of more questions.

1. I keep reading things about sysnad, backing sysnad up and emunand and things like that. I really only want to play backup games so i dont need to know or do any of these things right?

2. playing online games require a private or a public header. I own a zelda a link between worlds cartridge, can I take a private header from it and play online? For example, can I use the private header from zelda to play Mario kart online and also super smash bros?

3. on the sky3ds tutorial it says that i need the template file with the roms. On the sky3ds download page, I see a list of template files that were sorted by date. I am confused a bit about that. Is it only one template file that keeps getting updated and thus, I only need the latest one for all games? or is every template file specific for specific games? For example a template that was uploaded 4 months ago says it added support for code name steam. Now lets say I want to play that game. Should I use that template from 4 months ago or should i use the template that was updated just 4 days ago? I hope this makes sense >.<.
1. any Firmware update COULD make your Sky3DS make NOT work anymore.
So check before upgrading.
in the other Hand, when not upgrading you cannot use eshop or play online.
Emunand is a way to fix this Problem by running 2 "Operating Systems"

2. im not into the details but i think every Game Cadridge has a UNIQUE header, and i DONT think you can use your Pokemon header to Play SmoashBros.
If you backed up your OWN Copy - you can play it most likely safely online without getting your 3DS banned.

3. Use newest template file - its just some kind of index wich patch (crack) to use for wich game. You can choose wich template file to use with the diskwriter tool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-