• Likes 43

evil_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey Y'all!

I have a question. When I want to uninstall a cia, i will use FBI -> Titles right?

Im confused by the option "Delete Title And Ticket". What does the ticket mean? Should i uninstall that too?

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Y'all!

I have a question. When I want to uninstall a cia, i will use FBI -> Titles right?

Im confused by the option "Delete Title And Ticket". What does the ticket mean? Should i uninstall that too?
Uninstall in as in the cia file or the actual installed game? I think tickets are used so that you can re-download the game from the eshop, but I really don't know.

evil_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The actual installed game (done through FBI). So if i want to download again through the freeshop, i will need to delete the ticket as well? is there any harm?

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The actual installed game (done through FBI). So if i want to download again through the freeshop, i will need to delete the ticket as well? is there any harm?
You could just delete it via data management in the system settings, or yes, delete it via titles. Tickets are actually what allows you to download titles, so it's harmless, whether you delete the ticket or not.

Hidend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im gonna do a DsiWare Hax for my friend, from what i know, you transfer 3ds #1 to 3ds #2, with NNID on it, but my question is, can i delete 3ds #1 NNID and then do the transfer to 3ds #2? so my friend can put his own nnid to 3ds #2 (I will obviously lose 3ds #1 NNID, but i don't care, also, i will be able create a new one, no?)

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for games which come with version 10.4.0-x any ideas?
No game comes with 10.4, but there is 10.3 and 10.5.
Im gonna do a DsiWare Hax for my friend, from what i know, you transfer 3ds #1 to 3ds #2, with NNID on it, but my question is, can i delete 3ds #1 NNID and then do the transfer to 3ds #2? so my friend can put his own nnid to 3ds #2 (I will obviously lose 3ds #1 NNID, but i don't care, also, i will be able create a new one, no?)
You can format 3ds #1, the do the dsihaxx process without nnid, as dsiware games can be downloaded without the need for nnid. After the dsihaxx process, you can log into your nnid details on 3ds #1, and you will still be able to use the old nnid on 3ds #1.

Reactions: Gungerino

Hidend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No game comes with 10.4, but there is 10.3 and 10.5.

You can format 3ds #1, the do the dsihaxx process without nnid, as dsiware games can be downloaded without the need for nnid. After the dsihaxx process, you can log into your nnid details on 3ds #1, and you will still be able to use the old nnid on 3ds #1.
Doing this, then on 3ds #2 i will be able to put my own nnid? without waiting a week?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so say i'm gonna get a hopefully downgradable n3ds in a few days and i manage to downgrade and install a9hl without any issues, can i simply system transfer everything over (like cias, gba games, emulators and any other programs?)
will i have to look out for anything?

oh, also, does anyone know checksums of the 9.2. downgrade files from the new guide? they don't seem to be the same as a few months back
( https://gbatemp.net/threads/md5-checksums-crc-for-all-9-2-update-packs.408114/ )

specifically, i need the checksums for the n3ds eu pack

Last edited by Clydefrosch,

Hidend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Format 3ds #2, then do dsihaxx and a9lh. After you are done, format cfw sysnand, then put back the 3ds nnid #2 details.
Then i will need to wait 1 week, i want to avoid that, and probably to avoid that, i will need to format/delete nnid in some way from #3ds 1 (losing nnid of 3ds #1, but idc if i can create a new one)

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Decrypt9)<< what is going on with phailect's guide?? i had the one that had the 5 steps and go to relook it up and theres this stuff. im kinda confused here. im needing the part to install the emunand since im having to do a reinstall of the one on my card here. cuz for some reason its not being detected. nor with lumas go into the emu mode. just sits on a black screen

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Decrypt9)<< what is going on with phailect's guide?? i had the one that had the 5 steps and go to relook it up and theres this stuff. im kinda confused here. im needing the part to install the emunand since im having to do a reinstall of the one on my card here. cuz for some reason its not being detected. nor with lumas go into the emu mode. just sits on a black screen

The old guide is here:
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide_RedNAND/wiki

drewby

Trophies
Website
www.instagram.com
XP
Country
United States
He can't use this guide, because taiwan 3dses start shipping at 4.x, which is past the otp lockout. He either needs a E/U/J 3ds or a way to temporatly change his 3ds region, which I don't know how to do. Also, there is no ctrtransfef file for 2.1, so he probably should get an EUJ 3ds.
He actually can! He just can't have a N3DS, he needs an O3DS.

mumijilo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Uhmmm
I dont know if this right place to ask,
But
Is gateway cheat will work on games like mh4u or mhgen if i use it on Old3ds?
or
It did not work like ntr cfw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?