• Views 4,570,216
  • Replies 53,813
  • Likes 43

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
uh... So I could use it for my a9lh New 3DS and create a new NNID for this one....
It was my problem with my N3DS a9lh. I wanted to use ThIS NNID because of my save of Rumble / Shuffle / Picross this way I could....

- Format my EmuNAND so unlinking the NNID from that console
- Putting that NNID on my N3DS
- Making a NEW NNID for the O3DS i'm doing right now.

Is that okay ? Thanks o/

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
uh... So I could use it for my a9lh New 3DS and create a new NNID for this one....
It was my problem with my N3DS a9lh. I wanted to use ThIS NNID because of my save of Rumble / Shuffle / Picross this way I could....

- Format my EmuNAND so unlinking the NNID from that console
- Putting that NNID on my N3DS
- Making a NEW NNID for the O3DS i'm doing right now.

Is that okay ? Thanks o/
You could do that, but your n3ds should have no NNID linked, so you can link your NNID.
And you would need to export your saves so you can inject your saves on your n3ds too

Reactions: Rick Astley

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't create any NNID on the N3DS (bought it two weeks ago, put a9lh the night of the purchase, and I just used the e-shop for updates etc so nothing about NNID o/) and my saves are already dumped for that case. It's perfect. Only for that it's worth it o/

Reactions: Arubaro

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Help. I've formatted my O3DS with the system settings and now i've ALL the icons from my EmuNAND on my SysNAND.
What happened ? What can I do ? omg i'm so lost.

Edit : just turned off / on my O3DS everything is gone.
Even my h&s app (with FBI inside before formatting)
What can I do ?

Last edited by Rick Astley,

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Help. I've formatted my O3DS with the system settings and now i've ALL the icons from my EmuNAND on my SysNAND.
What happened ? What can I do ? omg i'm so lost.
Your new formatting got the same subfolders on the sd that your emunand uses therefore it is linked again, just formatting it AGAIN while the sd is out should fix it.
Also offcourse your changes to sysnand are gone when you format it, what did you think would happen? Unless you mean ALL icons from the homemenu are gone in which case you are wrong and your layout may be messed up
- Quick and Dirty with TT -

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Just did a reformating without SD card etc, everything is gone (even if it was only icon, no data of the .cia etc so just a graphic thing)
But my h&s is not here anymore huuuuuuum, any idea ?

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just did a reformating without SD card etc, everything is gone (even if it was only icon, no data of the .cia etc so just a graphic thing)
But my h&s is not here anymore huuuuuuum, any idea ?
Nah not really, maybe formatting patches out the FBI but cant restore the previous HS app, rendering it corrupt. That means its just hidden, try patching it with fbi again using your preferred method, maybe it reappears
Just a guess, tho.

Reactions: Rick Astley

NCorp.

Trophies
Website
ncorpsshack.blogspot.in
XP
Country
India
A question again,

I am thinking of upgrading my 3DS SD Card from 16GB to 64GB because I am running out of space
So will a 64GB card work with the 3DS, I tried going to Nintendo's Website for an answer but all they say is that anything larger than 2GB is not fully supported by Nintendo and a small list of SD Cards tested to work with the 3DS is also present (but they only go upto 32 GB)

I am thinking this is because 32GB+ (64GB and above) SD Cards use exFAT as default format option.
But I read that in order to make these cards work you only need to format them in FAT32 format with 64kb clusters.

Are these the only steps I need to do in order to make 64GB card work with a 3DS

Also this is the card I am going to buy :- http://www.amazon.in/Strontium-Nitr...5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1463674693&sr=1-5 - 15$ even though its not a famous brand in US its pretty good, I currently have their 16GB variant in my 3DS and yes its a microSD, I use an adapter (cheap shit... the 3DS may be expensive as hell here but everything else is cheap... :D:yay:)

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I don't want to bring bad news for you but I've read that some users had problems with Strontium SD Cards. It's working perfectly with SandDisk / Samsung and you can use of course a 64GB size

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
On a quick sidequestion, anyone know a good place to buy !fast! Microsd-sd-adapters? Using a class 10 with 300 mbs readpeed and my adapter bottlenecks it real hard, it's not that notable with 3ds, but when i put it with or without on my PC or put it into the WiiU it's horrible

NCorp.

Trophies
Website
ncorpsshack.blogspot.in
XP
Country
India
Well, I don't want to bring bad news for you but I've read that some users had problems with Strontium SD Cards. It's working perfectly with SandDisk / Samsung and you can use of course a 64GB size
Well it was the opposite for me my sandisk card does not like the 3ds or my (new)mobile very much, strontium works fine with both of them.

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
SandDisk are really cheap (with Samsung) and really the best deal but if you don't have any problem with this brand it's good for you ! But you should check some threads here before making any purchase :3

And i'm back too haha. I've updgraded successfully my O3DS to 9.2, but now I want to get rid of rxTools in order to have a clean O3DS brand new.
So should I have to :
- Install menuhax
- use emunand9 to format SD card with emunand
- Enjoy ?

NCorp.

Trophies
Website
ncorpsshack.blogspot.in
XP
Country
India
Well it might have been faked (brought from a shady(local) shop for less than MRP) or it may have been me ( I used to partition it a lot in my old mobile using AParted (yes, not GParted) because of Link2SD I had to recover it multiple times using SD Recovery tools and multiple formatting due to my excessive tinkering:blush:)

Jackall4BDN

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SandDisk are really cheap (with Samsung) and really the best deal but if you don't have any problem with this brand it's good for you ! But you should check some threads here before making any purchase :3

And i'm back too haha. I've updgraded successfully my O3DS to 9.2, but now I want to get rid of rxTools in order to have a clean O3DS brand new.
So should I have to :
- Install menuhax
- Enjoy ?

Wait, do you want to get rid of homebrew or get it running? I get confused by the two statements xD

NCorp.

Trophies
Website
ncorpsshack.blogspot.in
XP
Country
India

So should I have to :
- Install menuhax
- use emunand9 to format SD card without emunand
- Enjoy ?

Fixed,

That sounds like a good option. Just keep a backup as added security.
Also delete the RxTools folder from your SDCard. (if you don't mind losing saves,if any , You can also format sysNAND to get an almost factory state 3DS) forget that formatting using emunand9 completely formats your SD

Last edited by NCorp.,

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country

So should I have to :
- Install menuhax
- Enjoy ?
If you manage to run emunand9 only with browserhax, you won't have to uninstall menuhax when you had finished. Well, once you use emunand9, menuhax will be deleted too...
And the option you want is "without emunand" (that will delete your homebrew, emunand and all, even 3ds games)

Last edited by Arubaro,

Rick Astley

The real one !
Trophies
XP
Country
yep thanks for the fix ahaha i'm really tired, i'll make a break/nap before the 2.1 part.

So I don't have any game left, my backup of my SD card (we never know) is okay, all my saves are dumped, so i really have nothing important.
And yes i could only use browserhax, it's just the reflex to install menuhax in the guide haha !

So i'm gonna do that, thank you O/

Reactions: Arubaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Ancient would be rocking your world out. :rofl2: :rofl2: