Homebrew [3DS] mGBA Alpha 1v Released

mGBA/CitrAGB/Reroarch gPSP, What do you like.

• Total voters

Iceman1800

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really impressed witht this project i hope we can get it beyond psp level of gba emualtion that still had a few graphical gltichs in games like ff6 overworld

AliTheAce

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow the first GBA emulator on 3DS which makes FFVI playable! FPS are low and sound problems but the other emulators couldnt even boot the game properly.
Is FFVI playable on O3DS using mGBA, or are you talking about the N3DS?

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
The random freezing error has completely stop for me using the latest nightly. I have been playing for two hours pokemon emerald and wario ware twisted with the gyro is awesome too! I'm using a new 3ds. I like the scaling feature too.:gba:

Tyson TH

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It runs Pokemon FireRed beautifully. Sound glitches here and there, but definitely tolerable and playable!

Xulin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow.

i tried the first alpha last week, was kinda dissapointed by it.
tried the last nightly now (4-9) and yoshis island was almost running without any problems!!!

How did you get yoshi's island to run? I keep getting "Your saved data is corrupted" at the start.

Xulin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The random freezing error has completely stop for me using the latest nightly. I have been playing for two hours pokemon emerald and wario ware twisted with the gyro is awesome too! I'm using a new 3ds. I like the scaling feature too.:gba:

What scaling feature?

Edit: nevermind I'm a dumbass, for those who don't know keep pressing Y to cycle through all the scaling option.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It works for me too. Try to download a different rom. Mine is US region.

I had a US version, just tried a EU version and it worked.

intensje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How did you get yoshi's island to run? I keep getting "Your saved data is corrupted" at the start.

i tried both E and U versions of the game and they both worked for me.
i play on a n3ds 9.9 with tubehax.

few pages back i told the game was running without problems, but thats not totally true,
when for example i enter the caves in the first level of the game, the emulation speed is reduced to around 75% i think.

but for an early alpha i really love this emulator, i think i already like it better than TempGBA for DSTWO, because that card runs in ds mode and this probably uses the power of the 3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto