So what is the best flashcard for 3ds
yaynds.gif

D

Deleted_171835

OP
superthorn96 said:
yaynds.gif
The Supercard DSTWO is the best and has a number of features although it cost about $50. The Acekard 2i is also a pretty good flashcart and it only cost about $15. If you do end up purchasing a flashcart for your 3DS, make sure that you have a DS Lite available so you can flash it.

thorn_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
superthorn96 said:
yaynds.gif
The Supercard DSTWO is the best and has a number of features although it cost about $50. The Acekard 2i is also a pretty good flashcart and it only cost about $15. If you do end up purchasing a flashcart for your 3DS, make sure that you have a DS Lite available so you can flash it.

Is the Acekard 2i capable of playing 3ds games?

D

Deleted_171835

OP
superthorn96 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
superthorn96 said:
yaynds.gif

Is the Acekard 2i capable of playing 3ds games?
No, there isn't any way to play 3DS game files as of now.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i seriously doubt that nintedo will be banning consoles , the only one who ever did that was basted greedy M$ ,sony never id it and nintendo never did it ,like people point out they would loose money and only be spiting themselves ,if anything they may try to have you have to be on lates fw to be online ,like sony does ,but hopefully we will not see a sd card hack/softmod and we will see some sort of flashcard that can emulate a real cart so that ninty cant tell the difference ,that is the ideal way to go here , then there will be no cat and moue game of fw updates like on ps3 ,i would much rather spend the money on a flashcard even if it does cost 100-150 $ than have to buy 2 3ds's 1 for online and 1 for hacking

vaati000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before I go and buy something I'd just like to get this clear: I have a 2.1.0-3 DS, and I'd like to be able to play all my games that are currently sitting on my old EDGE card. If I get a DSTWO, can I use the "wait three minutes" trick to update it? Or is that only on the 2.0 3DS's?

My Lite is in a sorry state to say the least (it's the reason I have a 3DS at the moment, plus Shantae and OoT), and if the update requires any use of the top screen I doubt I'd be able to do it unless someone gave me instructions while I try and hold the screen ribbon in for dear life.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
vaati000 said:
Before I go and buy something I'd just like to get this clear: I have a 2.1.0-3 DS, and I'd like to be able to play all my games that are currently sitting on my old EDGE card. If I get a DSTWO, can I use the "wait three minutes" trick to update it? Or is that only on the 2.0 3DS's?

My Lite is in a sorry state to say the least (it's the reason I have a 3DS at the moment, plus Shantae and OoT), and if the update requires any use of the top screen I doubt I'd be able to do it unless someone gave me instructions while I try and hold the screen ribbon in for dear life.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The first message list the working flashcard but doesn't tell which 3DS firmware it's compatible with.
For example R4i Gold (non 3DS) is listed as working when using the "2.0.0-2" update file, but it's also working fine with 3DS 2.1.0-3 (It's not even said on the official R4ids.cn website).
I had to guess that it was working fine without the need of a flashcard firmware update named "2.1.0-3".

I just updated my console, and it's working fine.

Too bad, I need to accept their network policy to access the eshop
frown.gif

(yeah, I don't agree with it)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Burton: I'll answer to you in PM, it's offtopic to post all EULA parts I'm against.
Edit: Ah, thank you SoulSnatcher, I had difficulty to find the eula on Nintendo websites. I found only that.

Yeah, tomorrow they will launch the video service, too bad for me :/

hajoo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi
i have a r4i-advance v1.6 .can i use it in the 3ds console that has updated to the latest version?or i should update my r4?or i can't use this r4 anyway?

D

Deleted_171835

OP
hajoo said:
Hi
i have a r4i-advance v1.6 .can i use it in the 3ds console that has updated to the latest version?or i should update my r4?or i can't use this r4 anyway?
No, the R4i Advance v1.6 doesn't work on the 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff