Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
hajoo said:
Hi
i have a r4i-advance v1.6 .can i use it in the 3ds console that has updated to the latest version?or i should update my r4?or i can't use this r4 anyway?
No, the R4i Advance v1.6 doesn't work on the 3DS.
even if i update it?

blade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
have you guys heard that the news about 3ds hack without flashcart..? well, i think its a fake news, and the new flashcard team released a new flashcard, they called it "crown3ds"

horofrof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no, link please
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted_171835

OP
hajoo said:
SoulSnatcher said:
hajoo said:
Hi
i have a r4i-advance v1.6 .can i use it in the 3ds console that has updated to the latest version?or i should update my r4?or i can't use this r4 anyway?
No, the R4i Advance v1.6 doesn't work on the 3DS.
even if i update it?
Still won't work.

Trea

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

I've just ordered a flashcard and now I would like to know if it's compatible with the 3DS
It's the:
R4i SDHC Dual Core Flashcard

Thanks for the help!

Schaapje82

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

anuraag

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its a link to supposedly hack 3ds with no hardware, i would try it out but i dont have a 3ds yet, but i could upload the hack files soon cause im hacking the password cause i think the surveys are bull.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
~snip
its a link to supposedly hack 3ds with no hardware, i would try it out but i dont have a 3ds yet, but i could upload the hack files soon cause im hacking the password cause i think the surveys are bull.
It's fake.

peerke88

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vWsoqxOQ6zM[/media] its a link to supposedly hack 3ds with no hardware, i would try it out but i dont have a 3ds yet, but i could upload the hack files soon cause im hacking the password cause i think the surveys are bull.
fake, bruteforced the password as the site does not have it and all files contained within the rar are empty text files which have their extensions changed to dll and such

Meh

Trophies
Website
secure.runescape.com
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys. I'm just wondering, does it still work now with all of the updates the 3DS received? I wanna buy a flash card (not to play ds/3ds roms, but to play gba/nes/snes games) what flash card that works should I buy? :o
Thanks.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I'm just wondering, does it still work now with all of the updates the 3DS received? I wanna buy a flash card (not to play ds/3ds roms, but to play gba/nes/snes games) what flash card that works should I buy? :o
Thanks.
Some carts still work, but most of the ones in the first post are bad now.

http://gbatemp.net/t290097-which-flash-cart-should-i-get
That shows the currently-suggested carts. Of those, only the DSTwo can do decent SNES/GBA emulation.

My advice, though? Don't get a DS for emulation. Even with the DSTwo, games are laggy and have issues. Look into something else for handheld emulation, like a PSP or a Dingoo or whatever.

joejoejoey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

That shows the currently-suggested carts. Of those, only the DSTwo can do decent SNES/GBA emulation.

My advice, though? Don't get a DS for emulation. Even with the DSTwo, games are laggy and have issues. Look into something else for handheld emulation, like a PSP or a Dingoo or whatever.
Or if you need a new phone too... why not Xperia Play? :D

Meh

Trophies
Website
secure.runescape.com
XP
Country
Norway

Thanks for replying. I've decided to get Supercard DSTWO. By the way I've seen various videos of people running SNES games without any lag. :o
And also, do you know any way of getting the flash cart? Any stores that sell them here in Norway? Thank you.

EDIT: Oh and also will the Supercard DSTWO ever be blocked by the 3DS? I have the latest update, will it still work? I won't really bother buying one if they keep getting blocked so I'd have to buy new ones.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for replying. I've decided to get Supercard DSTWO. By the way I've seen various videos of people running SNES games without any lag. :o
Depends on the game and the area. Even games that run fine in most areas can have crazy lag in some places.

And also, do you know any way of getting the flash cart? Any stores that sell them here in Norway? Thank you.
Order online, that's what pretty much everybody does.

EDIT: Oh and also will the Supercard DSTWO ever be blocked by the 3DS? I have the latest update, will it still work? I won't really bother buying one if they keep getting blocked so I'd have to buy new ones.
3DS updates block flash carts.
However, flash carts put out their own updates to bypass those blocks.
http://gbatemp.net/topic/315784-flash-carts-and-dsi3ds-updates/

Meh

Trophies
Website
secure.runescape.com
XP
Country
Norway

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.