Status
Not open for further replies.

RukaRoaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There some 'Pearls' for the PSP but i just posted it because some people always saying ''Theeze shitty warez destroying da support of third Party Developer"

FF Tactics
Kingdom Hearts
Monster Hunter
Traveler Tales...ect ;)

Don't forget the PS1 classics available on the psn
Metal Gear games
Ys series
Phantasy Star Portable series
Persona series
Mana Khemia

Reactions: DannyDeLonge

DannyDeLonge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@shub13

I would lying if i say that i'm not interested in pirated 3DS Games...

But at least i'll want to be able to play the latest 3DS Games and enjoy Homebrew or Media-Players on the 3DS.

RukaRoaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting off topic again... lol

Yes the PSP Had Great Games but not great enough to stand the test of time thus it wasnt very good

Can't say I would agree with that but you are right about getting off topic. Either way, Nintendo is still my favorite company when it comes to games. Their systems seem to be quite unique when it comes to hacking/modifying them.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
@shub13

I would lying if i say that i'm not interested in pirated 3DS Games...

But at least i'll want to be able to play the latest 3DS Games and enjoy Homebrew or Media-Players on the 3DS.
I would Love to play 3DS Roms (although there are some games I will Definitly be paying for eg: Pokemon Gen VI, I Also Brought Mario Kart 7)
However We want the best potential out of 3ds games so I think it should stay unreleased for a while

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

RukaRoaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would Love to play 3DS Roms (although there are some games I will Definitly be paying for eg: Pokemon Gen VI, I Also Brought Mario Kart 7)
However We want the best potential out of 3ds games so I think it should stay unreleased for a while

Personally what I want most is homebrew classic emulators on the 3DS so I could play old games that aren't available or hard to find. One example is EarthBound. Anyone seen EarthBound on the eShop? Also, the sequel to Chrono Trigger? What? Square is too lazy to port Chrono Cross to the 3DS?

How about an emulator collection on the 3DS. Of course I own all the games listed above in their physical form.

Reactions: DannyDeLonge

Forest_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS needs a solid video player and .txt reader. A youtube program would be a nice plus.

.pdf, .cbr, .mobi, and .epub readers would also be nice, but that might be asking for too much.

The 3DS could've been the best 3D movie source(no other portable 3D playback devices at the time) , but that money-pot got left on the table.

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The 3DS needs a solid video player and .txt reader. A youtube program would be a nice plus.

.pdf, .cbr, .mobi, and .epub readers would also be nice, but that might be asking for too much.

The 3DS could've been the best 3D movie source(no other portable 3D playback devices at the time) , but that money-pot got left on the table.
Why do we need a text viewer we have computer's for that

And Yes we do need youtube but that requires paying google money that Nintendo Doesn't have want to pay to google

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

Thorhian

My CPU's prefer Water
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then how does the Wii U have YouTube support?
Good question. The funny thing is that we wouldn't have this problem with YouTube in the first place is if we had a dedicated web browser instead of the one we have now that only works with the system menus's resources.

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I was asking about the whole paying Google to use it on the Wii U but not the 3DS.
They wouldn't have Payed google for it because the Wii U Browser Supports HTML5

But What your asking for is a Youtube program not just simply Youtube video support in the browser
A Program would require Paying Google as they own Youtube

Forest_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do we need a text viewer we have computer's for that

I'm going to assume you never read electronic books or use electronic videogame guides if you have to ask that. Reading books on a desktop computer screen gets old fast.(edit-not that I don't read on my desktop screen, I've read all the fiction short stories on http://qntm.org/ on my desktop, use google reader 40% of the time I'm on the computer, etc.) There's a possibility you carry a Win/Mac computer around everywhere you go, but I seriously doubt that.

I carry a thumbdrive around with 17 Operating Systems +sorted tools (SARDU), but carrying around a whole laptop computer along with my PSP(cracked for reading, videos, everything), 3DS(playing OoT and Icarus currently) and a dumbphone for emergencies would be a little too much. I'd rather only carry only one, 3DS or PSP at a time, but the PSP can view the text guides and e-books I want to read, and I want to play the 3DS.

I can't even really imagine using a laptop comfortably on a bus, bench, or sitting on the ground o.0

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm going to assume you never read electronic books or use electronic videogame guides if you have to ask that. Reading books on a desktop computer screen gets old fast. There's also the possibility you carry a Win/Mac computer around everywhere you go, but I seriously doubt that.

(I carry a thumbdrive around with 17 Operating Systems +sorted tools (SARDU), but carrying around a whole laptop computer along with my PSP(cracked for reading, videos, everything), 3DS(playing OoT and Icarus currently) and a dumbphone for emergencies would be a little too much. I'd rather only carry only one, 3DS or PSP at a time, but the PSP can view the text guides and e-books I want to read, and I want to play the 3DS)

I can't even really imagine using a laptop comfortably on a bus, bench, or sitting on the ground o.0

To answer your assumptions

Electronic Book: Nope
Electronic Videogame Guides: Nope
Read Books: Nope

I Dont Carry a Computer with me everywhere

The only Books I read are the Pokemon Guide Books Sometimes for the type chart

Reactions: Forest_GS

Thorhian

My CPU's prefer Water
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N64 would be good but im sure it wont run perfect.
It wouldn't at all, the PSP can barely handle easier to emulate games like super Mario 64. However, due to the 3DS' dedicated GPU, you might have a bit more luck. I wouldn't wish such a undertaking on anyone to program it. I wonder if Rydian could enlighten us with his knowledge XD

Forest_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N64 would be good but im sure it wont run perfect.
Well, IF the 3DS OoT runs an emulator-type overlay, it miiiight just be possible to reverse-engineer that...(that would be my first try at an emulator, anyways. I'm better at editing code than writing it from scratch, but I do know enough about C to be dangerous with any language)

edit-actually, I'm pretty sure I could code a .txt reader for the 3DS myself with a proper compiler...

Shubshub

The Shubinator
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well, IF the 3DS OoT runs an emulator-type overlay, it miiiight just be possible to reverse-engineer that...(that would be my first try at an emulator, anyways. I'm better at editing code than writing it from scratch, but I do know enough about C to be dangerous with any language)
what do you mean by an emulator-type overlay?

Forest_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean by an emulator-type overlay?
It's just one of my theories. It would be nice if the out-of-house developer Grezzo(?) used an emulator system to run the game, and just added all the new files to the ROM itself. (the emulator itself would be tremendously modified to handle the 3D, so it might only work specifically on OoT)

There's also a chance the original ROM was ripped apart and re-compiled into a new format the 3DS could handle better...but that would be easy to see with the proper tools. It might also be possible to rip apart other N64 ROMs and compile them the same way...meh, all theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof