Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
sorry for the google translator, can we please return to the subject? How to understand the workings of the console with the game with encryption?
You assume this community is a hacking community. This would be a false statement. There are hackers and coders who frequent here, but many generally don't post because of topics like these. We won't "understand" the way consoles work until we break the encryption and this will take a while to find an exploit or a way through that encryption. A while could mean from a few months up to a few years, but it won't take forever. The console hasn't even been out a year yet, be patient. I'm guessing by the end of 2012 an exploit will be found a released to the public (which is just my own personal guess, not fact).

This thread is just another "Why the 3DS not hacked? WHY NO PLAY ROMS???" thread. I believe it should be closed...

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3ds will be hacked when its hacked, it will eventually be hacked even if its 20 years from now.
Also Nintendo wins by default even if we hack the thing they still make epic amounts of money.(IT PRINTS MONEY!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up