Hardware 3DS Development Unit (Panda Non Xl) for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The reason why this wouldnt be 400$ (which is what i got it for) and is actually 500$ is because it has a 32 GB SD Card in it, latest Dev update installed along with 9.6, 6.0 and hacky tools for backing up NAND, Decrypting NCCH, SD files and more, I can also message the person who will (hopefully) buy this on how to decrypt, and reencrypt games for development units. (this also has an encrypted Cubic Ninja Cia installed and SM3DL installed) I can also install Pokemon X or Y if the buyer wants (i own the cartridges). it has CTR MenuSelector, ECDevTool, DummyShop, DevMenu, Config and SaveDataFiller installed, this is in perfect condition and can easily be downgradeable and upgradeable with DevMenu and special instructions in which I can send the instructions to the buyer (if someone scoops it up) the reason im selling this is because I find no use in keeping it, 3DS stuff really bores me nowadays, a dev who actually develops for 3DS could make use of it and I have a lot of other 3DS stuff that can essentially run CFW which is all I really wanted in the first place, I have a NAND Backup, I can give instructions on how to run Decrypt9 on it and basically how to use it, also how to get CFW like ReiNAND running on it. even though a CFW isnt really needed as it acts like a "CFW" (in quotation marks because it is essentially just RAM patches) on boot with a signed DevMenu running on it.
If someonw wants to pick up this beauty then simply message me, I cant actually send it out til probably a good week or so, so I have plenty of time.

For Authentication:

uploadfromtaptalk1457508836809.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1457508845486.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1457508853729.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1457508863965.jpg

yes I know they are horrible pictures but my phone has a shit camera so yeah :/

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Adding $100 ontop of the original price for a $10 micro SD card and software you got free off the internet, who are you trying to scam

that software that you got off the internet for free and pirated games you got for free cmon
you even say it sig patches on boot so it will run non legit cias anyhow
you even try and offer to sell games you dont own and even if you installed pokemon as cia (because you owned the cart) it would matter because you are sending it as a copy not the actual cart (SM3DL Pokemon X/Y can be obtained as legit cias)
You also say it comes installed with the latest Dev tools and decrypt9 (cmon anyone can obtain them online)

I can give instructions on how to run Decrypt9 on it and basically how to use it, also how to get CFW like ReiNAND running on it. even though a CFW isnt really needed as it acts like a "CFW" (in quotation marks because it is essentially just RAM patches) on boot with a signed DevMenu running on it.

seriously do you realise what site you are on?
also the type of people you are trying to sell too
if you are a Dev buying this unit 100% chance you would have these and all the other software,even people running CFW will have decrypt9 and Reinand/rxtools

Must be hard when devs are leaking devtools and updates lol

603ab6b136fc3792055d61cff74b3273.png

39c25662c22fc4440b079ecc2c3c9505.png

I have Devmenu,config and savedata filer installed on my XL because they are useful

If anything its worth the original price you paid for it at most

Last edited by izy,

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Adding $100 ontop of the original price for a $10 micro SD card and software you got free off the internet, who are you trying to scam

that software that you got off the internet for free and pirated games you got for free cmon
you even say it sig patches on boot so it will run non legit cias anyhow
you even try and offer to sell games you dont own and even if you installed pokemon as cia (because you owned the cart) it would matter because you are sending it as a copy not the actual cart (SM3DL Pokemon X/Y can be obtained as legit cias)
You also say it comes installed with the latest Dev tools and decrypt9 (cmon anyone can obtain them online)

seriously do you realise what site you are on?
also the type of people you are trying to sell too
if you are a Dev buying this unit 100% chance you would have these and all the other software,even people running CFW will have decrypt9 and Reinand/rxtools

Must be hard when devs are leaking devtools and updates lol

603ab6b136fc3792055d61cff74b3273.png

39c25662c22fc4440b079ecc2c3c9505.png

I have Devmenu,config and savedata filer installed on my XL because they are useful

If anything its worth the original price you paid for it at most
ayy lmao

KashiToxicBlood

how2hakpls
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
also I paid for all the software I supposedly "got off the internet"
try harder next time ;)
also dev stuff requires much more procedures than retail, for example the only way to gain ARM9 is through MSET and R4i cards, also I have a lot of things that arent known to the public installed on there that isnt found on the internet, running D9 on the console is MUCH different than running it on retail and also it just so happens that .3dsx files and a lot of other cant be ran because of lack of ropbinpayloads so it's a MUCH different process than retail kiddo. Also that memer rei didnt release 11.4 Config I believe and 11.4 Config is vastly different than other versions and leaked versions, along with other things, not quite worth the original price with all this extra stuff added[emoji14]

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Unless you include the carts for the games you "install" you're trying to sell illegally distributed copyrighted content. I'm locking this topic, if you want to sell this try again in the trading forums and don't include illegal copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo