Hacking 3DS crashing after installing Luma

Cratty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I had this 3ds crash about every 10 seconds, and I've recently updated to B9S so it's easier to help with. Anyways, datails are:

Error type: generic

Process ID: 25
Process name: nwm
Process title ID: 0x0004013000002d02

Address: 0x00109466
Error code: 0xf9606c02

It seems to happen only when the WiFi is turn on, though, and I am aware at least one more user has this issue too, it's just there was no help with it yet. I'm taking the issue to the Github page too to see if I could get help there also.

Thanks for helping.

Last edited by Cratty,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I had this 3ds crash about every 10 seconds, and I've recently updated to B9S so it's easier to help with. Anyways, datails are:

Error type: generic

Process ID: 25
Process name: nwm
Process title ID: 0x0004013000002d02

Address: 0x00109466
Error code: 0xf9606c02

It seems to happen only when the WiFi is turn on, though, and I am aware at least one more user has this issue too, it's just there was no help with it yet. I'm taking the issue to the Github page too to see if I could get help there also.

Thanks for helping.
You have to provide a bit more info. What's your 3ds model, firmware, luma version etc. Also, did you follow 3ds.guide or some sort of external guide? Have you made any home menu modifications such as font editing?

Cratty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to provide a bit more info. What's your 3ds model, firmware, luma version etc. Also, did you follow 3ds.guide or some sort of external guide? Have you made any home menu modifications such as font editing?
Actually, someone told me it was due to the 3DS's wifi card dying, and it's an o3ds 11.6.0, it used to have Luma 6 and now has 8.11, I did follow 3ds.guide step-by-step and I have not made any home menu modifications. I know it's wifi because when wifi is off it works perfectly, and thanks for trying to help.

Reactions: Giodude
D

Deleted User

It happens to me too, so that means it has no solution (other than a physical repair)? :c

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work