OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
okay,

1) is there an emulator that can run eathbound 0?

2) How do you save in Nester DS and is it possible to save state using it?

3) Is it possible to hack The Legend of Zelda Four Swords so it becomes single player?

please help me!

thanks!

EDIT: Whoops! i posted this topic too soon!

4) is it possible to have multiple GBA Frames on R4DS?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. If that's the NES Earthbound, then NES DS can do it. You just have to create your save file on your computer using an NES emulator for the PC to prevent a freeze in NES DS.

2. No, NesterDS has no saving capabilities whatsoever. Use NES DS instead unless you find a game that only runs in NesterDS.

3. Not as far as I'm aware. You could run it in no$gba to simulate 2+ players being there, though you'll have to control both of them at once.

4. No clue, sorry.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
1) Everytime i put a sav file on my r4, when i play Earthbound 0 it freezes during the loadup. EDIT Turns out my problem was the rom file. its working now! YAY!

2) oh...

3) i tried using no$gba but the game doesnt pick up the link between the 4 games. i thought that if this worked, i could finish 4 swords, put my save on my r4 and the game would think that i finished it normally and i would have the unlockables as a result of finishing 4 swords. if all fails, ill use a cheated sav file with compleated 4 swords. yay for cheats and emulators!
biggrin.gif

4)oh... is there any way to find out?

*NEW QUESTION!* 5) is it possible to create GBA software that would make it possible to play multiplayer using ds wireless?

*NEW QUESTION!* 6) why is it that when i play shiny gold version (heres a link if you want to know what it is and more clicky! ) is it because the person has changed sprites or it it the way it's been done?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
3) i tried using no$gba but the game doesnt pick up the link between the 4 games. i thought that if this worked, i could finish 4 swords, put my save on my r4 and the game would think that i finished it normally and i would have the unlockables as a result of finishing 4 swords. if all fails, ill use a cheated sav file with compleated 4 swords. yay for cheats and emulators!
biggrin.gif
It's been a while since I've done this, but it still seems to work for me:
1. Open the game in no$gba.
2. Go to Options - Emulator Setup
3. Set the number of gamepaks to 2 with each GBA containing the gamepak.
4. Go to the Controls tab and setup your controls for player 2.
5. Exit the options box and a second screen will appear for player 2.
6. Progress like normal and it should linkup at the appropriate moment.

Good luck playing it though, as it's gonna be difficult to control both Links at once.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
QUOTE said:
QUOTE(8BitWalugi @ Mar 28 2008, 03:58 AM) *
3) i tried using no$gba but the game doesnt pick up the link between the 4 games. i thought that if this worked, i could finish 4 swords, put my save on my r4 and the game would think that i finished it normally and i would have the unlockables as a result of finishing 4 swords. if all fails, ill use a cheated sav file with compleated 4 swords. yay for cheats and emulators! biggrin.gif

It's been a while since I've done this, but it still seems to work for me:
1. Open the game in no$gba.
2. Go to Options - Emulator Setup
3. Set the number of gamepaks to 2 with each GBA containing the gamepak.
4. Go to the Controls tab and setup your controls for player 2.
5. Exit the options box and a second screen will appear for player 2.
6. Progress like normal and it should linkup at the appropriate moment.

i found something called VBA Link edition where it links up the gamepaks and i got that workin so thats done.

QUOTE5. Not possible, GBA has no control over DS Hardware whatsoever.
6. What's the question?

sorry i forgot the question

everytime i play it, the NINTENDO word is all glitchy and corupt.
I hope this doesnt happen when i play the translated version of mother 3..

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
ANSWERS

6) YES! i got shiny gold working!

3) using vba link, im gonna control 2 links while my brothers control one each when i get a lan network going.

1) on nes ds, i saved my game in earthbound 0 but it reset back to where i was before when i played again. can nes ds savestate?

4) is it possible to get an R4 professinal in this topic i realy want to know if its possible to have multiple frames on the gba

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NES DS has both in-game saving and savestates, but you need to specifically use them. Tap the touchscreen to open the NES DS menu. After saving in-game, go to the File tab and choose the SRAM option to save the game normally, or choose to save/load a savestate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello