Hacking 3.55 TN-V11 Install Guide (No PS3 or Previous Hack Necessary) PS-TV or VITA

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Razor, thanks to you I have acquired TN-V, and ARK-2. Now I want to try my hand at VHBL. I'll let you know fi I run into any hurdles bro!

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Razor, thanks to you I have acquired TN-V, and ARK-2. Now I want to try my hand at VHBL. I'll let you know fi I run into any hurdles bro!

ok, try using the locoroco midnight carnival demo and adding the vhbl pboot into its game directory then copying it to the pc and back to the vita that should work

Last edited by RazorX2014,

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of putting VHBL on my system I decided to see how GBA Emulator would run.

It's insane to me actually. Yoshi's Island runs PERFECTLY with the GBA emulator but very slow on the SNES emulator. I wonder why the SNES emulator runs so slow? :o

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Instead of putting VHBL on my system I decided to see how GBA Emulator would run.

It's insane to me actually. Yoshi's Island runs PERFECTLY with the GBA emulator but very slow on the SNES emulator. I wonder why the SNES emulator runs so slow? :o

just run the emulators through ark or onemenu you dont need to add a bubble for it

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I successfully put gpsp on my vita but I can't seem to get my sav file to show up when I try to start it I'm sure everything is correct but none of my roms saves are showing up...

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm on 3.55, and I already have the ARK and TN-V bubbles.

hard to say that looks like its for an older fw but you could try it also if you wanted you could just stick the vhbl folder in PSP/VHBL on your vita and rename the eboot to FBOOT.PBP and boot it through ark or something

evisk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hard to say that looks like its for an older fw but you could try it also if you wanted you could just stick the vhbl folder in PSP/VHBL on your vita and rename the eboot to FBOOT.PBP and boot it through ark or something
Thanks again, that worked. Is there a way to have the vhbl icon to show up in ark, right now i'm seeing a onemenu icon, instead of teh vhbl icon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    startthematch @ startthematch: Anyone in uere