Hacking 3.55 TN-V11 Install Guide (No PS3 or Previous Hack Necessary) PS-TV or VITA

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just put my first PSP game onto my VITA! Super excited at the prospects of this!

Still, I haven't made much progress with emulation yet. Seems like there is no solid tutorial on how to do it with 3.55.

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
i added a link to some emulators above all you do is create a folder in PSP/VHBL for example SNES the name has to be all caps and a max of 8 chars long then put the emulator files or file if its just a eboot in that folder but name it FBOOT.PBP then press down on onemenuv2 and you will see the emulator in the homebrew section

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still having trouble getting PSX games to work on ARK or TN-V.

I can't edit files in PSP/GAME. Whenever I try to make a folder nothing happens. Any ideas?

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PSX game has to be in an INSTALL.ZIP file? ISO? Or Eboot?

EDIT: I figured out this question nvm.

Is there a way to get PSX games to run iN ARK though?

EDIT: I have done my research on google and came up with nothing. I've seen multiple solutions but each are with seperate firmwares.

This is what I'd like to accomplish:

I want to play PSX games on 3.55 TN-V or ARK. Can I get a step-by-step process on how this works please? I've been doing my research on this for a while now and I've come up with nothing solid.

Razor, Do I need to edit the .prx file via text editor for that to work? And does that affect ARK or TV-N?

Last edited by Xcyper33,

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
i dont use ARK i use onemenu, the psx games have to be in eboot format, i already wrote how to do it with onemenu above and no you dont edit the prx file you simply create a seplugins folder on the root of the sd card and place it in there along with a vsh.txt file containing ms0:/seplugins/game2vhbl.prx 1

Xcyper33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay thanks I managed to run it in tn-v and ark. TN-V has the music/sound but runs considerably worse.

ARK runs very well but has no sound X)

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay thanks I managed to run it in tn-v and ark. TN-V has the music/sound but runs considerably worse.

ARK runs very well but has no sound X)

do you have any original ps1 games because i would try creating your own eboots with then and try using some compression like maybe 5 that might help but as i said i replaced ark with the onemenu i linked on previous page so i dont really have experience with ark i just dont like the psp filer style layout i prefer mine too look good lol and be easier to figure out

yeshuachrist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yup i also installed popsloader v3 for 6.60 dont know if it helps

Popsloader doesn't do anything, I believe the reason is it doesn't use both vita processors (none of the non PSN games I've tested worked), BTW, I updated the first post with your instructions for One Menu which I've tested, works great as an ARK Replacement.

Last edited by yeshuachrist,
Reactions: FernDiggidy

RazorX2014

Trophies
XP
Country
Popsloader doesn't do anything, I believe the reason is it doesn't use both vita processors (none of the non PSN games I've tested worked), BTW, I updated the first post with your instructions for One Menu which I've tested, works great as an ARK Replacement.

yeah i really like the look and feel of it and thanks

Reactions: FernDiggidy

susanoomon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed ark to my vita whatever reason I can't install the 6.60 files when I reinstalled tn-v11 help please I don't know what went wrong...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi