3.0 usb and usbloader gx

BM3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have a usb 3.0 of 2TB, and i want to use it on my wii. The usb loader recognizes it, the problem is that when I open a game does not give the initial animation that every wii game have, and when I open the game pops up a black screen that if I push the power button the wii does not turn off. The problem is the flash drive, I believe, because I can run gameswith other smaller flash drives that I have here. How can I solve the problem?

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

The problem may come from your usb key.

test these three NTFS or fat32 or wbfs format for your usb key and see the result?

At the same time , post a syscheck report here .

celtic545

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Si es una unidad flash y no un disco duro revisa que si este dando la capacidad que menciona ya que algunas vienen disfrazadas para aparentar esa capacidad y eso puede estar ocasionando el problema

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it is a flash drive and not a hard drive, check that it is giving the capacity you mention, as some flash drives are disguised to look like a hard drive and that may be causing the problem.
This is an English speaking forum, so try to speak in legible English if you can.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Si es una unidad flash y no un disco duro revisa que si este dando la capacidad que menciona ya que algunas vienen disfrazadas para aparentar esa capacidad y eso puede estar ocasionando el problema

This is an English speaking site, please post in English.
Post automatically merged:

Lol, that's what I was trying to determine.

Sound like the guy has a thumb drive, but there isn't really any legit 2TB thumb drive out there.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sound like the guy has a thumb drive, but there isn't really any legit 2TB thumb drive out there.
True. Most of the larger capacity thumb drives are fake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works