Hacking 2.1.0 still beneficial over 3.0.0?

D

Deleted-355425

Patience is key. I'm on 2.2 with poken on standby. I've just been playing other games in the meantime. And when cfw does happen my wife can play MO haha.

Same here pal and I’m happy waiting, it will be worth it in the end.

Migoma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hasn’t 3.0 still the battery bug? isn’t that a good reason to stay on 2.x?

Not all the switches experienced the problem on 3.0, I have an extra Switch on 3.0 that I bought on Walmart and bought a 2.x system from Facebook for my friend but he updated his when the devs said get on 3.0 stay on 3.0 lesson learned I guess always stay at the lowest firmware.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patience is key. I'm on 2.2 with poken on standby. I've just been playing other games in the meantime. And when cfw does happen my wife can play MO haha.
Same here. 2.2 with pokken waiting.
But... since the announcement of the TZ exploit working on 3.X, I'm seriously considering updating to 3.0.2 to play Xenoblade 2.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doubt it big retailers restock every week or so, your best bet either Toys R us or Splatoon bundle (exclusive to Walmart)
Many stores including my local walmart still have all their switches in stock that they've had for a while. Including an unsold original Splatoon bundle. Same thing with the local Target. It's not as uncommon as you think...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD