1483 - Boktai - The Sun is in Your Hand (E)

shadowboss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
how can i fast forward time? i have a f2a card and everytime it's 00:00 o'clock.
frown.gif

DragonStefan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's a very good game and has some nice lookings like castlevania. RPG Rulezz
I'm definitely going to buy this one for real. I hope it comes out in a couple of days or something in Holland.
I'm realy looking forward to play this one with the sun!!

LOL. The Game is in your hand lol! It's just stupid to make a rom of it, because it doesn't have any sense.
wink.gif

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, just when the first game's released in Europe, the second game isn't too far away now...

I agree the patch that lets you adjust the meter really isn't any different from putting in a trainer but, it's the only way you can play it on emu really.

K

kefka

You dont need a patch,when you dl the game it is already patched,when playing on an emulator just hold down L+left or right to refill gun,the instruction for this is included in the dl btw,plus there are cheat codes for this game at www.cmgsccc.com but they are for the us release of boktai which came out a few months ago I think.

djgarf

I Am A Raver
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
damn precrack-games
this won't fit in my nointro set!
2 words spring to mind - ungrateful and stupid.
if the game wasnt cracked then it would not be playable and whats the point in that (oh i forgot to be l33t and have a clean no intro set even if that means the rom dont work)
rising sun or any release group for that matter are not releasing for you so be happy that u get the games at all (with your attitude and people like u i can quite easily see why release groups are leaving the scene)

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Local independant store just got this in stock at a pretty good price to boot...I'm not a huge Boktai fan though so I'll give it a miss, not to mention Britain never gets much sun so it's gonna be harder to play and Boktai 2 is on the way anyway. Wanna get Poke Colleseum personally but it might be a few days before I get to try out my mates copy.

Oh and Woxxy your comment is just utter crap...there are a lot of GBA dumps that are not "pure", some might just be annoying intros or comments but many like this one are to fix the game...the GBA scene isn't for a fucking group of collectors but for people who just want to play the game. Obtaining a "pure" version of the game is completely pointless seeing how there are obviously no flash carts with built in sensors.

If you're that desperate for "pure" versions of games then actually go and buy them...that's what real collectors should do...
Oh and trying to obtain a full no intro set of roms is pointless... not only will you have quite a few games that don't work but I'd also be suprised that you have "pure" versions of every game anyway...some were only released with intros/patches comments attached to the rom...unless you dumped retail copies yourself you either have a no-intro set that isn't pure or you managed to patch the games and take the dumpers additions out...if that was the case it'd hardly be called a pure game if you had to patch it. Additionally I'd like to point out that the rom numbering is completely pointless...it doesn't indicate anything and dumps of games don't happen instantly so roms with a higher release number could infact be older than games with an earlier release. Also the region information isn't entirely accurate because some games (eg. US) have the exact same version brought out in Europe or wherever (i.e. identical CRC)...this info never seems to be added onto the games (eg. US and UK versions of Poke Ruby and Sapphire) though like with other rom sets...(eg. GG). Finally there are quite a few of games out there that havn't been dumped... even recently we're still waiting for stuff like the rest of the GBA Video releases for example. Then there's the unlicensed stuff for anyone who cares...
Woxxy if you're not happy with the GBA scene then by all means have a shot at trying to obtain pure versions of all the games...gonna be hard mind.

*Sigh* I just hope no release groups read his post... true we don't want any more leaving.

frown.gif

Ramus

Trophies
Website
members.rogers.com
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I play on the emulator it starts the beginning then suddenly goes, "Sensor Broken" and freezes. :/

Yes, I plan on buying this game when I have money. Especially cause well, I live in florida. Can I be in a place with more sun???
tongue.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, thanks for helping me out. NOT! Anyway, I got the US version working thanks to a patch! I played one level now and realize that the sensor is rather essential to the joy of the game. But it looks SUPER and slick and the music is awesome! I definetely gonna play this one further.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, Last job Ancient went to, he got fired for drinking on the job. +1