Homebrew ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (10.3 Kernel Hax PoC)

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
mmh.. yes yes I'm back guys no worries
but you know.. I think I should clean my stylus I don't want it to scartch the screen so yeah.. will update yes I will oh I will but stylus is main concern and definitely not the fear of bricking my console

Saiten

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No you can't.

Turns out she didn't have her SD card in properly... :rolleyes:

It's safe, but not very reliable. It seems to hang at step 8 a lot. Keep retrying until it passes 8.

Well, my SD card is in and it doesn't work, tried manually and with the QR code.

ChaosRipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downgraded my O3DS from 9.9U to 9.2U successfully. Now the question is, has anyone attempted to format their 3DS after they downgraded?

D

Deleted-236924

What issues? I never had issues in any consoles I downgraded with that method. Which was a total of 5
For one it leaves a -ton- of junk behind in NAND, and that interferes with injecting apps into H&S. May possibly also cause other issues but this is the one that comes to mind.
For two, don't take my word on it (and I may remember wrong) but I was told GW downgrade did direct FAT writes to the NAND, which could cause fragmentation, which in turn can cause problems (3DS NAND was never meant to be fragmented.)
rxTools FBI inject also does direct FAT writes to NAND and as such it is recommended to use Decrypt9 to inject into H&S.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: kiwiis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Chips Ahoy cookies :D:wub::D