Hacking 10.1 update live?

mancasoko

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone, I wish I saw this before I did this. I was on gateway 9.8 and I wanted to update my pokemon x game and it says you need to update system to be able to update game. So I went to update system and now it is on 10.1.0-27E. Gateway runs normal but when I want to load games nothing happen. Is there any fix for this or I am totaly scew?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's a good thing my 3DS is sitting in the back of the pawn shop right now while all these updates are flying around. It will be a month or two before I can get it out. So when I have it again it will still be on 9.9. If there is any new exploit for that FW, I'll still have it. :P

DaftMink

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I wish I saw this before I did this. I was on gateway 9.8 and I wanted to update my pokemon x game and it says you need to update system to be able to update game. So I went to update system and now it is on 10.1.0-27E. Gateway runs normal but when I want to load games nothing happen. Is there any fix for this or I am totaly scew?
If you don't have a backup you'll need to format EmuNAND so it once again becomes the same firmware version as your SysNAND.
Once you have that you can probably upgrade your EmuNAND using a .cia, I have no experience in upgrading that way though.

ngagethetaco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gateway's region free is broken this update along with romhacks. That accounts for 90% of my homebrew purposes so I'm restoring my backup emunand to 9.9 and keeping it there until there's (IF) a fix.

Tried loading up rxtools, Pokemon Neo Y works but Dragon Quest 3DS and Fire Emblem IF are busted.

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It seemed that some people got white screens with the installer. Smealum has updated it it works now tested it. Install ironhax first then update.
The first installer worked fine for me on n3ds; updated to 10.0.1, used the new qr code to update CN, used CN to boot hbl, launched the Ironhax installer... Ironhax works fine on new fw.

n8rtw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so this was supposedly updated to play on the 10.1 version? where do i download it for 10.1? on the main site for downloading it, it still only has the 9.9 for the tubehax...

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by duwen,

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why people complain about useless updates???

please remember you are dealing with a company called nintendo.
nintendo = mario and zelda.

No mario or no zelda = nintendo doesn't have anything to offer.
Last kind of useful thing i can remember on a 3DS system update was themes. That was like 8.0 or 9.0....

Reactions: Subtle Demise

ironmaster49

Trophies
XP
Country
why people complain about useless updates???

please remember you are dealing with a company called nintendo.
nintendo = mario and zelda.

No mario or no zelda = nintendo doesn't have anything to offer.
Last kind of useful thing i can remember on a 3DS system update was themes. That was like 8.0 or 9.0....
Yeah, all they do is disable hax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/VKxOP02