Gaming 1,2 HELL NAH.

romeoondaline

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Isn't it meant for partys and familys? I can imagine having fun with guests. Ya know, like board games.

I am surprised it isn't 30 bucks though. Also surprised bomberman is 50 too. I'll be waiting on both of these until they drop below 15

Haha true, but I don't think I'll ever be at a party with 1,2 Switch as the game to play. Mario Kart, Splatoon, or even Arms, sign me up, but 1,2 Switch? Hell no, I took a look at the mini games, and they are BEYOND weird.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
Haha true, but I don't think I'll ever be at a party with 1,2 Switch as the game to play. Mario Kart, Splatoon, or even Arms, sign me up, but 1,2 Switch? Hell no, I took a look at the mini games, and they are BEYOND weird.
I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about how awkward it'd be. And no normal person isn't gonna act perverse when shaking that champaigne...

Reactions: Roxe__

erroroccurred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1, 2 Switch will be good for 1, 2 days
when i get a switch i'll still buy it though, not a bad thing to have when people are over

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a fun and unique party game, something more in line with charades or even laser tag. The key seems to be to understand that even though it runs on the Switch, it is a far cry from a traditional video game. It looks fun enough, something I may buy used one day for $15 or $20. I get the appeal, but I'm not in a rush for it.

goldensun87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm salty with Nintendo for the following reasons:

1) They continue making inferior hardware
2) They shut down AM2R to continue trying to sell the shitty original, instead of buying out a fully fleshed out remake and compensating an enthusiast who worked hard on said project for 10 years.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen most of the games that come with this game and I wanted to understand, how and what do you find appealing about this game? The 50-60$ price tag on this game is OUTRAGEOUS! I just don't understand how these mini games can be considered to be 'fun', it feels like they took a demo for the joy cons and slapped a crazy price tag on it, and called it a 'launch up game'.
Well i suppose that opinion is very popular. Though i dunno how people find wario ware games fun either. Is kinda the same thing. :P

D

Deleted User

I got it for $40 with Prime savings so Im slightly less upset. Regardless of the overall quality, it looks like it has a lot of mini games I think over 20, they all seem like they'll be fun for at least a few rounds.

I really only got it because on launch day me and my friends are all bringing our Switches over and itd be fun to mess with

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just pre-ordered it on amazon for 20% off, 40$ is fine for me and the wife, also ITS HIGH NOON time at the food court once i get it, plus it has 28 games which is pretty good.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, i wouldn't even play this even if it came with the switch for FREE, but that's just me personally. I swear the WiiPlay/Sports were more enjoyable than this!

Yep, same here and the same case with the Wii U. Played Nintendo Land once and never touched it again lmao

Reactions: Roxe__

Cosmic_Link

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, same here and the same case with the Wii U. Played Nintendo Land once and never touched it again lmao

My copy of Nintendoland is still sealed! XD Think I'll be giving this a miss also. Only really bothered about Zelda on Launch. Will see what, if any, VC offerings are available to tide me over until MK. ^^

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My copy of Nintendoland is still sealed! XD Think I'll be giving this a miss also. Only really bothered about Zelda on Launch. Will see what, if any, VC offerings are available to tide me over until MK. ^^
I think your really missing out. Nintendo Land really does have a bit of something for everyone whether you are casual or hardcore where I would place Wii Sports more as a casual game.

I do think this will bite Nintendo in the ass not packing this game and they need to sacrifice whatever development costs the game had in order to ensure the longevity of the Switch. Their already on thin ice coming off the worst selling Nintendo console of all time so they need to come out swinging.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it for $40 with Prime savings so Im slightly less upset. Regardless of the overall quality, it looks like it has a lot of mini games I think over 20, they all seem like they'll be fun for at least a few rounds.

I really only got it because on launch day me and my friends are all bringing our Switches over and itd be fun to mess with
Same here and I debate in my head every day if I should cancel it. $40 is still to much but I do think my boys will enjoy it at least for a week or so and I persoanally wouldn't mind trying the games once or twice myself. Just to say I did.

That quick draw/gunslinger/samurai sword things are so designed for competitive tween brothers. Milking the cow will just be a gigglefest. Ah, to be 12 again and experience The Nintendo Magic.

Kind of going on the assumption I can get $20 for it on eBay if we tire of it.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i got the Gamestop bundle which comes with it. So ill check it out and see what its about.
Some people that got to play it at the events say its has some pretty cool games in it.
So we will see what happens.
I do wish the game was price lower like $30, or included in the system for free. But its all good.

I doubt 1-2 switch will be a top seller at its price tag. Willing to bet it will be drop down to around $20 and then it will start to sell alot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4